Morgan’s advice philosophy is that ideal financial outcomes are achieved through a deep understanding of his clients’ broader situation, business, cash flow, assets and structures, in collaboration with their accountants, bankers and solicitors.
He is an expert in financial planning, portfolio management and superannuation, with a well-rounded skillset allowing him to provide wholistic financial advice. Morgan specialises in assisting high-net wealth individuals and family groups, and builds strong client relationships through transparent communication, a high level of reliability, unique insights, and by providing financial discipline through market cycles.
Prior to joining Pitcher Partners, Morgan was a tenured advisor at a global, mid-tier accounting firm and sat on its investment committee for over five years. His experience and comprehensive understanding of the Australian tax system inform his sophisticated approach to portfolio construction.
A trusted advisor to his clients, Morgan delivers bespoke advice, prudent investment management and tax-effectively structured portfolios, tailored to his clients’ unique requirements.
Morgan joined Pitcher Partners Brisbane as Financial Advisor in 2021.
Qualifications and memberships
- Representative of Pitcher Partners Wealth Management (RG146 Qualified)
- ASIC Adviser Register Representative Number – 001257638
- Diploma of Financial Planning (Kaplan)
- QUT Bachelor of Business (Finance)
- Member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Certified Financial Planner CFP® (FPA)
- FPA’s Cancer Council Pro Bono Service Participant