The best accounting service not only offers peace of mind that your tax returns and financial reports are thorough and accurate, but also maximises your business opportunities. Beyond reporting historical performance and compliance obligations, our expert accounting team can offer insights into how to improve your position through in-depth forecasting and determining where to direct your resources to achieve a better return on your investment.
With constant changes to taxation and superannuation regulations, as well as restrictions on finance, the complex economic landscape can be difficult to navigate alone. We partner with you to overcome challenges, mitigate financial risks and grow your business.
When should you seek accounting services?
Trusted advisoryWhen you want more from your accountant with insights to help grow your business
Resolving internal gapsWhen your organisation is facing issues that your internal team is unable to address
Business growthWhen your existing accountant is no longer able to meet your needs
SuccessionWhen you need to ensure your financials are in order as you prepare an exit strategy
- Preparation of annual financial statements, including non-reporting and special purpose
- Annual review of business operations and other strategic matters
- Preparation and lodgement of annual income tax returns and quarterly or monthly tax obligations
- ATO administration services
- Cooperation with your finance team to align final trial balances to the financial statements
- Preparation and lodgement of necessary documentation with ASIC for audit relief
- Traditional tax planning, including estimated tax positions
- Support for PAYG instalments, including recalculation and variation
- Critical June 30 deadline matters such as Division 7A loan repayments, loan agreements, sub-trust arrangements and equity injections
- Intended trust distributions
- Assistance with Federal and State Budget changes
- Designation of Pitcher Partners as your registered office
- Maintenance of all company secretarial records
- Preparation and lodgement of annual statements and forms with ASIC
- Preparation of corporate declarations such as Director’s solvency statements
- Preparation of statutory minutes
- Payment of annual ASIC fees, invoiced as a disbursement
- Annual financial accounts
- Annual or periodic management accounts and reports
- Commentary and analysis on management accounts
- Preparation of budgeted financial statements and cash flow forecasts
- Tax compliance and advice
- Commercial and strategic advice
Trusted advice, backed by analytics
Pitcher Partners accounting specialists work closely with you to understand your organisation from all angles while applying best practice accounting standards to provide in-depth, personalised insights and advice. Our analytical tools and templates enable us to perform effective and efficient analysis. When discrepancies in reporting or other issues arise, we notify you in a timely manner and provide workable recommendations to ensure they are swiftly resolved.
We serve as the registered office for more companies than any other accounting firm in Australia – a testament to the value we provide to our clients. We also engage with an extensive network of legal, finance and other commercial service providers when required to ensure you receive the most comprehensive service.