If you’re considering a business transaction, such as the development and sale of a property, it is important to proactively manage the impact of tax on the deal. Given the complexity of Australia’s taxation laws, it pays to seek professional advice when undertaking any business transaction. Having access to broad expertise across both Federal and State taxation laws can be a crucial factor in achieving a successful outcome.
Our strategic advisors will ensure that the tax implications of your transaction are considered well in advance and any risks are mitigated upfront. While it’s essential to structure your transaction appropriately from a tax perspective, we also acknowledge that the taxation considerations of any project must align with commercial and legal considerations.
- Private family groups
- Medium to large businesses
- Not-for-profit organisations
- Retirement villages and aged care providers
- Property owners and developers
Helping you manage the impact of tax on your transactions
Our experienced property transactions team can assist with:
- Income tax advice and planning
- Ongoing tax compliance advice
- Capital gains tax advice
- GST advice and compliance
- Transfer duty, landholder or land rich duty and land tax across all Australian jurisdictions
- Tax audits and dispute advice
- Feasibility studies and financial modelling
- Development of project management and joint venture agreements
- Procuring development finance, including preparation of property finance proposals
Pitcher Partners has a strong reputation in the property sector, having assisted our clients with numerous property developments and transactions for over 25 years. We have also cultivated strong working relationships with a range of service providers and other professionals within the industry, allowing us to connect land owners to appropriate developers, financiers and property lawyers.
Our wide-ranging expertise means we are well-placed to assist with all phases of your transaction, from initial due diligence and planning, to tax structuring and implementation. We also ensure our clients are kept abreast of the latest tax and commercial developments within the property market through regular briefings, training seminars and update bulletins.