Melbourne investment advice
Whether establishing a comfortable future for yourself or your family, contributing to philanthropic or ethical endeavours, creating a lasting legacy or enabling a comfortable day-to-day life, you want true control and choice over a unique and diversified investment portfolio.
Ultimately, your investment goal is to maximise wealth through impact and optimising returns, while minimising risks, fees and taxes on all investment opportunities. Effective investment advice requires experience, research and a broad and deep understanding of your entire circumstances and investment portfolio, including equities, property, managed and related investments.
The independence of investment advice is under constant scrutiny, particularly as many investment advisors are tied to banks, life offices, fund managers, investment houses, stockbrokers, administration platform providers and super funds. Independently researched advice and a wide choice of investment options on a fee-only basis represents the best conflict free opportunity for meeting your objectives.
If you are seeking to invest with impact and make a positive environmental or social difference with your investments, our investment specialists offer sound impact investing advice and help you balance your desired ethical outcomes with an appropriate return on investment.
- Family groups
- Private companies
- Superannuation funds
- Not for profits and For Purpose organisations
- Charitable trusts
- Tertiary Institutions and membership organisations
- Public sector organisations
- Conflict free and value-adding advice
- Clarity in selecting investment opportunities from a range of independent sources
- Regular communication regarding portfolio performance
- Timely responses to national or global issues causing market fluctuations
- Relief from the correspondence and administration associated with contemporary diversified investing
- Peace of mind that your investments are working hard for you every day
Working with investment portfolios of all sizes, our expert advisors undertake extensive research and offer solutions tailored to your objectives, including:
- Asset allocation
- Portfolio structure
- Investment manager selection and monitoring
Our independent investment specialists offer fully integrated portfolio advice, monitoring and administration, including:
- Risk profiling
- Economic analysis
- Asset risk and return modelling
- Asset allocation
- Portfolio construction
- Investment selection
- Investment monitoring and reporting
- Cash management, including a fee-free bank account with the flexibility to draw on capital as required
Using real-time market data, your portfolio is reviewed daily, weekly and monthly and rebalanced quarterly to ensure it operates at an optimum level for your requirements and risk appetite. Our investment specialists offer advice and assistance on:
- Investment strategy
- Asset selection
- Risk analysis
Access additional support for your strategic financial planning as and when you need it, including:
- Debt management
- Cash flow planning
- Estate planning
Our investment specialists will take care of all matters relating to your investment portfolio, freeing up your time and giving you peace of mind that all your obligations are met. We can assist with:
- Investment management
- Investment reporting
- Custody and settlement obligations and requirements
If you are looking for a meaningful way to make a difference and provide a lasting legacy for future generations, we can assist you with:
- Establishment of private charitable foundations
- Advice on structure, investment and distribution strategy
Comprehensive advice, true independence
Pitcher Partners Investment Services have a strong reputation for providing genuinely independent advice. We are completely unrestricted from reviewing, assessing and recommending all investment opportunities available to you. We assess opportunities on the basis of their risks and returns without obligation to product providers.
As a holder of an Australian Financial Services Licence (No. 229887), we are authorised to provide advice on a broad range of asset classes, financial products and securities including listed securities, managed investment schemes (including managed funds), deposit products, debentures and bonds, derivatives, life products, retirement savings and superannuation products.
Our Portfolio Management Service is a non-discretionary service. We will never undertake any investment transaction or make any monetary transfer from a bank account without prior authorisation.