Get back to what you do best. Outsourcing allows you to focus on your core capabilities with the peace of mind that your business is in expert and trustworthy hands.
When you work with outsourced (or ‘virtual’) professionals, you no longer need to find and train the right staff. And you can rest assured that they will add rigour to your strategies, systems and processes to ensure operations are well-placed for long-term stability and growth.
Whether you need on-demand expertise through a period of change, or a consistent and trusted expert for ongoing support, outsourced professionals address a range of challenges while providing strategic, financial and operational benefits.
Outsourced professionals do more than address resourcing challenges. They provide the full breadth of skills and expertise your business needs to continually improve and grow. With the expertise of outsourced professionals, businesses have:
- The ability to flex available resources depending on business needs.
- Access to a larger talent pool of the most current and in-demand skills.
- Associated costs and resourcing managed by your outsourced professional.
- Access to best practice approaches and technology drawing on insights from a wide range of industries.
- More time for management teams to focus on core business responsibilities and priorities.
- A one-stop shop for all services with existing knowledge of your business.
Finding the right outsourcing solution for your business
Outsourced finance function and accounting services
Services include bookkeeping, payroll and month end reporting; annual compliance services such as tax planning, income tax return preparation, R&D incentive calculations and preparation of statutory financial reports fit for audit; project work including internal audit, managing corporate secretarial services, business insights and dashboard reporting and cashflow forecasting and budgeting. Find out more
Resident Director services
Assistance in setting up an Australia-based business or subsidiary, establishing accounting systems and processes, managing compliance obligations, and undertaking CFO and CIO duties.
Outsourced / virtual executive roles
On-demand virtual expertise to support key business functions, streamline processes, reduce costs, enhance the integrity of private data and IT systems and improve performance. Roles include Outsourced CFO, Outsourced CDO and Outsourced CSO.
Outsourced HR advisory services
Assistance with change management, workplace relations, end-to-end recruitment, performance management,conflict resolution, culture transformation and leadership coaching.
Corporate secretarial services
Meet your obligations, avoid penalties, save time, protect your company and directors by engaging our corporate secretarial specialists to make sure your regulatory requirements are fulfilled.
- Set up of company, including ATO and ASIC regulatory requirements
- Establishment of accounting systems and processes, including ongoing support
- Management of annual compliance obligations with the ATO, ASIC and other government organisations
- CFO duties, providing ongoing accounting and tax advice
- Maintenance of accounting, banking and reporting systems
- Management of and assistance to internal finance team
- Maintenance and improvement of internal processes and controls
- Preparation of financial reports
- Strategic financial advice
- Incorporation of IT strategy with broader business objectives
- Implementation of transformational IT initiatives
- Assessment of ongoing viability of IT infrastructure
- Development of ICT governance
- Identification, reporting and implementation of cost savings strategies
- Management of recruitment processes, training and talent retention
- Workplace investigation and conflict resolution
- Preparation of job descriptions, KPIs and salary benchmark material
- Preparation of employment policy guidelines
- Award and entitlement advice and calculations
- Review of restructure and redundancy implications
- Review of processes and functions within business
- Presentation of findings, including recommendations of internal action and strategy
- Implementation and project management of solutions to enhance productivity, reduce costs and increase efficiency
- Company registrations and nominee director services
- Act as your registered agent with ASIC
- Handle your ASIC changes and requirements
- Assist with your director ID requirements
- Lodgement of industry funding requirements
- Foreign company obligations and local agent services
- Registering your business name/s
At Pitcher Partners, our professionalism, objectivity and extensive experience across many industries and services makes us an unrivalled choice for your outsourcing needs.
We have served as outsourced financial controller for many of our clients and have extensive experience in acting as resident director for numerous Australian subsidiaries with head offices in countries including the UK, USA and China. Our clients also trust Pitcher Partners for outsourcing all or part of their finance function giving them access to top talent and best practice industry insights and processes.
Recognising the strong link between good people management, innovation and success, our outsourced HR advisory services have helped many businesses adapt to industry trends and embrace a proactive approach to disruption, allowing companies to reap the rewards that change can bring.