Outsourcing is an efficient and effective solution that allows businesses to focus on core capabilities and get back to doing what they do best with the peace of mind that every aspect of the business is in expert and trustworthy hands.
In-house accounting, reporting, tax and compliance support functions can often be expensive and divert management’s attention from essential business responsibilities. Likewise, the appointment of an internal financial controller can be prohibitive or impractical for some businesses. Outsourcing these duties to an experienced professional will not only reduce staff idle time and overhead costs, but it can also improve overall financial operations.
Similarly, it is not always practical to employ an in-house HR team to provide guidance during times of transformation. Modern workplaces constantly face new changes and challenges, such as technological advancements, decentralised offices and more flexible work arrangements, which can have significant implications on management teams and staff. Accessing reliable outsourced HR services is vital for the growth and prosperity of any business.
Outsourcing can also extend beyond key services to a range of on-demand, virtual roles. These can be particularly important for foreign investors establishing a new business or subsidiary in Australia as government regulations require the appointment of at least one Resident Director for private companies and at least three for public companies.
Finding the right outsourcing solution for your business
Outsourced financial services
Assistance with bookkeeping, payroll and staff secondments, accounting management and advisory, board and financial reporting, tax planning and compliance, internal audits and corporate secretarial services.
Resident Director services
Assistance in setting up an Australia-based business or subsidiary, establishing accounting systems and processes, managing compliance obligations, and undertaking CFO and CIO duties.
Outsourced virtual executive roles
On-demand virtual expertise to support key business functions, streamline processes, reduce costs, enhance the integrity of private data and IT systems and improve performance.
Outsourced HR advisory services
Assistance with change management, workplace relations, end-to-end recruitment, performance management and leadership coaching.
- Set up of company, including ATO and ASIC regulatory requirements
- Establishment of accounting systems and processes, including ongoing support
- Management of annual compliance obligations with the ATO, ASIC and other government organisations
- CFO duties, providing ongoing accounting and tax advice
- Maintenance of accounting, banking and reporting systems
- Management of and assistance to internal finance team
- Maintenance and improvement of internal processes and controls
- Preparation of financial reports
- Strategic financial advice
- Incorporation of IT strategy with broader business objectives
- Implementation of transformational IT initiatives
- Assessment of ongoing viability of IT infrastructure
- Development of ICT governance
- Identification, reporting and implementation of cost savings strategies
- Management of recruitment processes, training and talent retention
- Workplace investigation and conflict resolution
- Preparation of job descriptions, KPIs and salary benchmark material
- Preparation of employment policy guidelines
- Award and entitlement advice and calculations
- Review of restructure and redundancy implications
- Review of processes and functions within business
- Presentation of findings, including recommendations of internal action and strategy
- Implementation and project management of solutions to enhance productivity, reduce costs and increase efficiency
Access a range of specialised human resource functions to support your business and workforce, including:
- Workplace relations
- Change management
- Performance management
- Conflict resolution
- Culture transformation
At Pitcher Partners, our professionalism, objectivity and extensive experience across many industries and services makes us an unrivalled choice for your outsourcing needs. We have served as outsourced financial controller for many of our clients and have extensive experience in acting as Resident Director for numerous Australian subsidiaries with head offices in countries including the UK, USA and China.
Recognising the strong link between good people management, innovation and success, our HR advisory services have helped many businesses adapt to industry trends and embrace a proactive approach to disruption, to reap the rewards that change can bring.