Perth investment advice
The right financial planning and investment strategy today will help ensure your wealth is protected and continues to grow into the future. Pitcher Partners Wealth WA can help you clearly define your financial objectives and establish a robust strategy to ensure they are met.
Many investors do not have the time, knowledge or inclination to manage their own portfolios effectively. Our expert advisors can make informed investment decisions for you within agreed parameters, allowing you to feel confident in your investments.
A crucial part of any financial plan is the control and management of risks, such as the impact of death, incapacity or illness. Adequate insurance cover will provide critical funding when it is needed and mitigate the long term financial impact of unforeseen events.
Professional advice is key to ensuring your financial legacy is protected and appropriately transitioned to the next generation. When considering your broader financial legacy, you may consider taking a philanthropic approach by establishing your own private charitable fund.
At non-for-profit organisations, board members, committees and officers often volunteer their time to benefit the community. Unfortunately, this does not lessen their responsibility and personal exposure. We aim to not only deliver great investment outcomes but also assist with investment governance, policy development and investment supervision to protect the board and its offices.
While all of our clients are different, they typically lack the time to manage their own finances. Our proactive approach to wealth and investment management is highly valued by:
- High net worth individuals
- High income professionals
- Business owners
- Family offices
- Self-managed super funds
- Pre-retirees and retirees
- Not-for-profit organisations
Our portfolio construction is comprised of both direct investments and specialist managed funds to enhance diversification. Our portfolios are multi-asset class and can include domestic and international equities, domestic and international fixed interest and yield focused securities, domestic and international property securities and syndicates, alternative investments and cash and term deposits.
Clients can choose between the option to collaborate with an advisor in making investment decisions or delegate the responsibility under a Managed Discretionary Account (MDA) to allow the advisor to manage the portfolio within mutually agreed parameters.
Our expert advisors can assist with:
- Comprehensive asset research
- Risk assessment
- Economic analysis
- Investment selection
- Management of tax and compliance requirements
Our strategic financial planning specialists can assist with:
- Risk management
- Asset structuring to reduce personal exposure associated with third party claims
- Tax management
- Estate planning
- Liquidity issues
Our specialists offer clear advice on personal insurance, including assistance with:
- Policy reviews
- Management of tax implications
- Cover calculations
- Risk analysis
- Policy selection
- Implementation of structured buy and sell agreement insurance for business owners
Our wealth management specialists offer extensive estate planning advice and assistance with:
- Management of tax implications
- Mitigation of potential disputes
- Reduction of potential delays on estate payments
- Delivery of funds to the right party
- Coordinating multiple financial structures, such as SMSF, Family Trusts and companies, to meet testamentary objectives as per a client’s Will
We provide assistance with establishing your own private charitable fund and advise on how this can fit into your broader wealth management goals. Our expert advisors can help you:
- Define your philanthropic approach
- Determine your personal involvement
- Structure your fund and appropriate frameworks
- Develop your investment and distribution strategy
- Meet compliance and governance requirements
- Manage portfolio construction and investment capital
Not-for-profits with long term investment capital can benefit from our consultancy and advisory services. We provide value at multiple levels through assistance with:
- Corporate governance and policy development
- Portfolio management
- Reviews and reporting
- Thought leadership
- Board and committee education
A wealth of knowledge
Our senior advisors have over two decades of professional experience in providing wealth management and investment advice. This is combined with the expertise of Pitcher Partners Investment Services research team in Melbourne who provide comprehensive market insight and analysis.
Pitcher Partners is member of Baker Tilly International, which gives us unique insights into the needs and governance of the NFP sector. Our strong relationships within the legal sector also allow us to connect clients with the appropriate legal support.