Recent findings in the Pitcher Partners Business Radar report identified uptake of GenAI as being swift in mid-market businesses, but an appreciation and mitigation of the risks is lagging. Is your business prepared for the future?
In this webinar, it covers:
- The primary factors driving change in the business landscape
- How GenAI is being utilised by mid-market businesses, along with their perspectives on its future impact
- The questions businesses often have when considering GenAI adoption
- The potential areas where rapid cost savings can be achieved
- The necessary guardrails and governance for ensuring responsible and ethical AI implementation
Missed the recent Pitcher Partners Business Radar report? Access the report.
The information presented in this webinar was accurate at the time of recording, 15 August 2023.
This content is general commentary only and does not constitute advice. Before making any decision or taking any action in relation to the content, you should consult your professional advisor. To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Pitcher Partners or its affiliated entities, nor any of our employees will be liable for any loss, damage, liability or claim whatsoever suffered or incurred arising directly or indirectly out of the use or reliance on the material contained in this content.
Pitcher Partners is an association of independent firms. Pitcher Partners is a member of the global network of Baker Tilly International Limited, the members of which are separate and independent legal entities. Liability limited by a scheme approved under professional standards legislation.