Paul loves working with the Pitcher Partners family and is extremely proud of the firm culture. Paul heads up the Business Advisory and Assurance Division of the Perth office and has been a registered company auditor for the last 12 years.
Paul is always happy to go out and have a chat with clients to discuss their business and areas where we can be of service to them.
Throughout Paul’s professional career, he has led the audit engagements of many large private and listed companies in Australia and overseas. Since moving to Australia in 2001, Paul has led the audit of a number of ASX 200 listed entities. Examples include the audit of Australia’s third largest Iron Ore miner and one of Australia’s largest Nickel & Copper producers.
Paul joined Pitcher Partners as an Executive Director in December 2012, having been with another mid-tier firm for the prior 10 years. Paul moved to Australia in 2001 from Ireland and has called Australia home ever since.
Memberships and qualifications
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Member of Chartered Accountants in Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Fellow of Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland (ICAI)
- Registered Company Auditor
- Graduate of the Institute of Company Directors Course