Norman works closely with his clients, focusing on the use of data including benchmarking and financial analysis to assist in managing and driving their business to improve profit results by staying in touch with the latest industry trends, government regulations and consumer demands.
He brings together wide ranging knowledge of accounting and taxation for small to medium businesses as well as strong commercial experience to provide excellent advice and recommendations. He ensures his clients receive the best return possible.
Clients benefit from Norman’s holistic approach to business and financial management where he acts as wise counsel on all matters dealing with taxation, financial management, succession, wealth and estate planning.
Memberships and qualifications
- Bachelor of Commerce – Griffith University
- Graduate Diploma in Advanced Accounting – QUT
- Graduate Member of the Institute of Company Directors
- Representative (Australian Financial Services Licence)
- Fellow – Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Associate Member – Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Director of Pitcher Partners Corporate Finance Limited and JR Wealth Management Pty Ltd