Cathleen a Principal within the Private Business and Family Advisory division, Cathleen has worked in the industry for over 30 years.
Specialising in providing employment and outsourcing services, Cathleen is a trusted advisor, recognised for her knowledge, attention to detail and exceptional client service.
Additionally, Cathleen specialises in taxation harmonisation and related compliance for expats, executive payrolls, acting financial controller in caretaking roles, business services and accounting, cash flow and budgeting, corporate secretarial services and employment taxes.
Her outsourced roles include management and outsourced accounting, providing full package payroll services to foreign-controlled companies and the set-up and maintenance of Australian based overseas subsidiaries and branches of corporations.
Cathleen joined Pitcher Partners Sydney in 1999.
Qualifications and memberships
- Bachelor of Economics, University of Sydney
- Bachelor of Science, University of Sydney
- Masters of Economics, Macquarie University
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australian and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Chartered Tax Adviser of Taxation Institution of Australia