Pitcher Partners Sydney is a Professional Chartered Accounting
firm located in the heart of the CBD. We are leading network of independent
firms, working together to enable growth and ambition for our clients and our
people. When you join Pitcher Partners, you’re joining a team with heart. We
support each other. We learn together. We’re deliberate about fostering
relationships that nourish and empower every individual and we’re excited by
what’s possible. We know some of the best new ideas come in the form of
curious, talented people we haven’t met yet. Perhaps you’re one of them. We are
currently seeking a Team Assistant to support a team of professional
accountants with everyday administrative support.
As a result of growth we have an exceptional opportunity for a Team Assistant
to join the team at Pitcher Partners. We boast a great and close-knit culture
with exceptional career development opportunities. A great time to join a
progressive firm and launch your career!
Your core duties will include:
- Open, sort and distribute mail to team including organising
couriers when required.
- Maintain filing systems both electronically and paper based.
- Print out financials and tax returns and scan and copy
- Complete Tax Lodgements in ATO portal as required.
- Compose standard correspondence and engagement letters.
- Manage incoming and outgoing telephone calls for the team,
screening calls and handling requests.
- Answer the phone professionally, respond to enquiries and takes
and relays messages effectively.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to adapt to different situations.
- Works cooperatively with colleagues.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize urgent tasks.
- Ability to work directly with senior staff.
- Initiative and ability to work independently.
- Resilient and able to maintain composure when under pressure.
- High attention to detail.
What we offer:
At Pitcher Partners we believe success is better shared. That’s
why we invest in the future of every person who works with us, and a culture
that supports us all.
Join a team with heart: We
actively support your health and social connection with a vibrant culture,
great flexible working policy, 18 weeks paid parental leave accessible after 12
months, and much more.
Do work with a purpose: We put
a lot of energy into developing meaningful relationships with our clients. It
results in a level of trust that creates surprising opportunities for our
business and your career.
Bring your best ideas: We’re
inspired by potential. We know there’s always a better way to do something. So
we foster an environment of openness. Great ideas can come from anywhere. It
all starts with listening.
This is a fantastic entry level opportunity to be heavily
involved in the business and to reap the rewards for hard work, commitment, and
loyalty. If you are seeking a new challenge, then please send your cover letter
and resume to [email protected]