Pitcher Partners Sydney is a Professional Chartered Accounting firm located in the CBD. We are currently seeking a Team Assistant to support a team of professional accountants with everyday administrative support.
As a result of growth we have a exceptional opportunity for a Team Assistant to join the team at Pitcher Partners. We boast a great and close knit culture with exceptional career development opportunities. A great time to join a progressive firm and launch your career!
Your core duties will include:
- Open, sort and distribute mail to team including organising couriers when required.
- Maintain filing systems both electronically and paper based.
- Print out financials and tax returns and scan and copy consolidated accounts.
- Complete Tax Lodgments in ATO portal as required.
- Compose standard correspondence and engagement letters.
- Manage incoming and outgoing telephone calls for the team, screening calls and handling requests.
- Answer the phone professionally, respond to enquiries and takes and relays messages effectively.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to adapt to different situations.
- Works cooperatively with colleagues.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise urgent tasks.
- Ability to work directly with senior staff.
- Initiative and ability to work independently.
- Resilient and able to maintain composure when under pressure.
- High attention to detail.
This is a fantastic entry level opportunity to be heavily involved in the business and to reap the rewards for hard work, commitment and loyalty.
If you are seeking a new challenge then please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]