Outsourced finance function
Our outsourced team offers a fully integrated, end-to-end finance service from experts who add rigour to your strategic thinking. You no longer need to worry about losing key people and their corporate knowledge.
We work with mid-market businesses across a variety of industries, including infrastructure and asset management, renewables, retail, medical, finance and technology. The businesses we work with value our strategic approach along with the assurance of ongoing expertise.
Why Pitcher Partners
Pitcher Partners has the resources and depth of expertise to give you peace of mind and impetus for growth. We have a strong reputation for providing personal service and quality commercial advice across a broad range of industries.
With Pitcher Partners providing your outsourced finance requirements, your business benefits from:
- A dedicated team who can be contacted at any time and systems that provide real-time information including a high level of partner involvement
- Trustworthy advice based on leveraging wider industry experience and knowledge.
- Real-time access to information with standardised reporting templates and processes making your finance function transparent and easy to follow.
- Open and remotely accessible systems providing real-time information anywhere, anytime.
- Innovative thinking and tools through use of the latest software including Xero/ MYOB/ SAP, and best practice industry processes.
- Access to other experts across our firm, including those in Tax Advisory, Corporate Finance, Risk, and Private Business and Family Advisory.
Your outsourced finance solutionEvery business function needs reliable processes and our outsourced finance solution is no different. We work with your business in three key areas: initial setup and onboarding, ongoing management and reporting, and additional services where required.
- Identify and implement (or review) the most appropriate accounting system
- Review the legal entity structure/business structure including registrations
- Set up best practice control systems: general ledger environment, month end process, banking and payments
Ongoing management and reporting
- Process bank reconciliations, accounts payable/receivable, general ledger and payroll within a secure environment
- Monthly/quarterly management accounts and compliance
- Cash flow management and forecasting
- Provide business insights, commentary, dashboard and scorecard reporting
- Banking compliance, reporting and forecasting
- Implementation of best practice corporate governance in line with ASIC requirements
- Financial reporting – preparation of statutory accounts
- Managing audit (external and internal) function
- Tax planning, compliance and consulting
- Financial modelling – building and implementation: three-way budget models and tailored reporting scorecards
- Business health check
- Attend and provide assistance in the administration of board meetings/ management meetings
- Corporate finance activity – due diligence, buy/sell
- Corporate secretarial services