As a Financial Advisor Alex has extensive experience in the formulation and implementation of both strategic and investment focused financial advice across a range of clients, including private clients, family groups and not for profit organisations.
Her specialist skills lie in managing intergenerational wealth, asset allocation and portfolio management. Her extensive knowledge means that she is able to create and present wealth management strategies that allow clients to preserve and grow wealth for themselves and their families. A commercially capable problem solver, Alex prides herself on her ability to think forward, and provide qualitative solutions and frameworks that ensure strategies remain appropriate and on target for a client’s desired outcomes.
Alex believes the best client-advisor relationships are built on the ability to translate complex analysis and strategy, the provision of superior service and outcomes, and a breadth of knowledge of different company structures.
Qualifications and memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce (Economics and Business Law), University of Western Australia
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning, Kaplan Professional
- Diploma of Financial Planning, Kaplan Professional
- Justice of the Peace (Qualified)
- Financial Planner AFP® (Financial Planning Association of Australia)