Pitcher Partners Sydney is a Professional Chartered Accounting firm
located in the heart of the CBD. We are leading network of independent firms,
working together to enable growth and ambition for our clients and our people.
When you join Pitcher Partners, you’re joining a team with heart. We
support each other. We learn together. We’re deliberate about fostering
relationships that nourish and empower every individual and we’re excited by
what’s possible. We know some of the best new ideas come in the form of
curious, talented people we haven’t met yet. Perhaps you’re one of them.
Due to on-going growth we currently have an excellent opportunity for an
analyst/senior analyst to join the corporate finance team.
You will be supporting the team with financial
modelling, analysis, research, and report writing activities, supporting the
delivery of valuation and due diligence engagements. Be exposed to a variety of challenging and stimulating
work for a diverse range of ASX listed & private companies.
- Day-to-day you will be involved in a broad variety
of projects, with a focus on the underlying financial modelling, analysis,
research, and report writing. You will
be required to:
- Undertake in-depth analysis of the key commercial and financial
aspects of target businesses.
- Prepare detailed financial models.
- Perform market research including industry, comparable company
- Assist in performing valuation and due diligence engagements.
- Prepare detailed reports to present findings.
- Communicate and resolve issues as they arise.
- Develop and maintain relationships within the firm and external
- Deal directly with senior personnel.
- Preparing proposals and fee estimates for new and potential
- Assisting with general marketing and operational activities.
Who we are after:
Ideally you have worked in corporate finance/audit
within a Big 4 or Mid-Tier Chartered Firm, or equities analysis, with work
experience in financial modelling and business analysis. To be successful you will have outstanding
academic qualifications (finance or accounting degree) and be a CA or on a CA
Other key skills and personal attributes we are looking for include:
- You will possess strong analytical capabilities
- Capable financial modelling abilities
- Robust commercial acumen
- Sound finance technical knowledge
- Excellent report writing skills
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Strong attention to detail and interpersonal skills will be
- Ability to identify opportunities, network, develop new business
relationships and strengthen existing client relationships will be highly
What we offer:
At Pitcher Partners we believe success is better shared. That’s why we
invest in the future of every person who works with us, and a culture that
supports us all.
Join a team with heart: We actively support your health and social
connection with a vibrant culture, great flexible working policy, 18 weeks paid
parental leave accessible after 12 months, and much more.
Do work with a purpose: We put a lot of energy into developing
meaningful relationships with our clients. It results in a level of trust that
creates surprising opportunities for our business and your career.
Bring your best ideas: We’re inspired by potential. We know there’s
always a better way to do something. So we foster an environment of openness.
Great ideas can come from anywhere. It all starts with listening.
If this sounds like you or you know anyone in your network that will be
suitable to this role please APPLY NOW or email your cover letter and CV to