A role at Pitcher Partners is more than a job. It’s a calling; an opportunity to grow; flexibility to enjoy your personal commitments; and recognition in a supportive community.
Pitcher Partners aspires to be the leading accounting, audit and advisory firm with a strong reputation for providing quality service to the middle market. Our people are what makes us successful, so we provide an environment that enables you to perform at your best. Here, you will be encouraged to carve out a career path that suits your interests and expertise, and be rewarded for your contribution to shared successes.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Manager or Senior Manager to join our Private Business and Family Advisory Division in our Perth CBD office. You will collaborate with our PBFA Partners, Directors, other Managers, Accountants and support staff across the entire division to provide a range of taxation, financial and business advisory services.
The Manager or Senior Manager is required to provide high quality, timely and accurate results to support our clients business. In addition, they are required to support and mentor their team.
The role will consist of a mix of compliance and advisory engagements.
The major areas of responsibility include provide clients taxation planning and business advice and all compliance requirements, plus the management and mentoring of junior staff.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Detailed analysis of complex advisory engagements.
- Provide practical and commercially appropriate solutions to our clients.
- Manage a compliance portfolio of clients.
- Build and develop relationships with clients and staff.
- Coach and guide junior staff members.
- Identify and assist in business development opportunities.
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Be technically strong in Australian tax and have undertaken or the desire to undertake further tax specialist studies.
- Exhibit the rigour and depth of analysis needed for complex advisory engagements.
- Understand the value of finding practical and commercially appropriate solutions.
- Have excellent written and verbal skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills required to mentor and guide junior staff members.
- Hold a Bachelor Degree or Equivalent.
- Be CA/CPA Qualified.
- Have at least 7 years Australian experience within a public practice.
- Be experienced in managing, reviewing and mentoring staff.
What we offer
At Pitcher Partners we pride ourselves on creating a positive, energetic and diverse work environment – one that is based on teamwork, learning and open communication. We offer flexible working opportunities, exceptional training programs, mentoring and other benefits including time in lieu. With a culture that is welcoming, supportive and provides long term career paths for high performing professionals, this is an exceptional opportunity that should not be missed.