- Permanent full-time role
- Office overlooking the Swan River at Elizabeth Quay
- Ongoing training and support
Working at Pitcher Partners Perth gives you greater control of your career.
Our mission to be the leading accounting firm servicing the middle market has not changed despite our outstanding growth and success. We know our people are what makes us successful, and this is why we provide a flexible and supportive environment that enables our staff to perform at their very best. Here we’ll encourage you to carve out a career path that works for you.
Making Careers Personal at Pitcher Partners Perth.
Your new role
An opportunity now exists for a full-time Business Advisory / Taxation Accountant, ideally with at least 2 years work experience in a Big 4 or mid-tier accounting firm.
In this role you will:
- Prepare special purpose financial statements
- Prepare income tax returns and business activity statements
- Process bookkeeping in various accounting software packages
- Prepare periodic management accounts for key stakeholders
- Conduct tax research and prepare taxation advice
- Draft correspondence for key managerial staff within our client base
- Prepare tax effect accounting calculations and tax disclosures for statutory reports
What you bring
To be successful in this role, your communications skills, integrity and trust will be paramount, coupled with your focus and commitment to clients. You will possess exceptional analytical and report writing skills with a consultative style and manner. You will be/have:
- Have commenced CA or CPA and completed at least 2 units for intermediate role or completed CA or CPA for Senior role
- Exemplary business services accounting skills with exposure to tax & advisory services
- Able to draft technical letters and reports
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong desire to learn and grow skills
What we bring
At Pitcher Partners we pride ourselves on creating a positive, energetic and diverse work environment – one that is based on teamwork, learning and open communication. We offer flexible working opportunities, exceptional training programs, mentoring and other benefits including time-in-lieu.
With a culture that is welcoming, supportive and provides long term career paths for high performing professionals, this is a rare opportunity that should not be missed.
Why we’re the right fit for you
Pitcher Partners’ client base includes well-known international brands, family run businesses, government bodies and not-for-profit organisations, across a range of industries. You will work closely with clients to drive value, results and innovation, and benefit from:
- close interaction with partners;
- regular technical training and professional development; and
- a supportive social environment and community projects.
Our people are inspired by diversity. If you embrace different ideas, welcome creativity, and are open to new ways of seeing business problems, you will discover a welcoming team who supports your career progression.