Pitcher Partners Sydney is a Professional Chartered Accounting firm located in the heart of the CBD. Due to on-going growth we currently have a vacancies for enthusiastic and driven Accountants to join the team.
You will become a part of a fast growing business unit with a broad spread of clients, allowing scope for variety for the successful application. The clientele not only have the broad accounting and taxation needs typical of a mid-tier practice, but the team conducts unique advisory services and has a niche market reputation, providing unrivalled opportunities, and strong interaction with all other business units with the firm. Our structure is flat line management structure, providing easy access to multiple Partners, whilst working predominantly for the team Manager.
The successful candidate will play an important role in attending to compliance services to our clients, including all types of entities, across a broad range of businesses. You will be expected to have an ability to deal with a broad range of Tax, GST and accounting compliance with minimal supervision.
The candidate will ideally be a Cadet nearing completion of an Accounting degree and or a Graduate with one year of relevant experience, in a Business Services/Private Clients capacity and are looking to progress through the CA program.
We are particularly looking for:
- Reporting skills – a comfort in attending to all types of corporate, trust, super and individual accounting and taxation compliance of a simple to moderate complexity, with minimal supervision.
- Taxation & Accounting technical skills -knowledge of a level commensurate with the standards and expectations advanced taxation, and an ability to demonstrate a working application of technical issues in the work environment.
- Problem solving skills – you will be able to demonstrate the ability to “think outside the square”
- A confident demeanor and the ability to interface with clients, and earn their respect
- An entrepreneurial spirit
Our business is structured so that over the longer term, you will develop your own career path and build your own job profile. You will be supported and encouraged to achieve your own goals and objectives, and will be rewarded for displaying entrepreneurial initiative.
Interested? To apply please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]