CPN terms and conditions
CPN is a professional service conducted by Pitcher Partners Advisors Pty Ltd ACN 052 920 206 (“Pitcher Partners”) for the benefit and support of those who are invited, and agree, to participate (“Participants”).
CRITICAL POINT NETWORK (“Network”) is a professional service conducted by Pitcher Partners Advisors Pty Ltd ACN 052 920 206 (“Pitcher Partners”) for the benefit and support of those who are invited, and agree, to participate (“Participants”). By agreeing to participate, and by continuing to participate, in the Network, Participants accept and are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Participation in the Network is by invitation of Pitcher Partners only. Any Participant’s participation in the Network may be cancelled at any time by Pitcher Partners, without giving any reason, and that cancellation will be effective immediately. Any Participant may cease participation in the Network by giving written notice to Pitcher Partners, or “unsubscribe” via the website, effective upon receipt of that notice by Pitcher Partners.
2. Participation does not imply or create any association, agency or other relationship. Participants have no rights or obligations, other than as expressly set out in these Terms.
3. Participants may from time to time be invited to attend professional development events, social functions and other activities, and may be provided with access to information in oral, printed or electronic form. The nature and frequency of the events and information made available for Participants is at Pitcher Partners’ sole discretion. Pitcher Partners reserves the right, in appropriate circumstances, to charge Participants a fee for goods or services offered through the Network.
4. From time to time, suppliers of goods or services may offer benefits, discounts or other opportunities to Participants, including (but not necessarily limited to) offers made through the “Exclusive Access Program”. Any such offers are made by those suppliers directly to Participants, and are not endorsed, sponsored or recommended by Pitcher Partners. Suppliers are not agents of Pitcher Partners, nor is Pitcher Partners an agent of the Supplier. Participants should make their own enquiries before taking up any such offers, and must resolve any disagreements or disputes directly with suppliers. Pitcher Partners is not responsible for any loss, damage, liability, cost or claim suffered or incurred by or arising from any Participant taking up any such offers or in connection with the goods or services supplied.
5. All information provided by or on behalf of Pitcher Partners to Participants, whether orally, in printed form, by email or by access to websites, bulletin boards, forums, discussion groups or the like (together, “Information”), is of a general nature only and is not personal financial or investment advice. It does not take into account any person(s) particular objectives and circumstances. No Participant should act on the basis of any Information without first obtaining and following the advice of a suitably qualified professional advisor.
6. To the fullest extent permitted by law, no person involved in producing, distributing or providing any Information will be liable in any way for any loss or damage suffered by any person through the use of or access to the Information.
7. If Pitcher Partners gives a Participant access to any website, bulletin board, forum, discussion group or other like service operated by or on behalf of Pitcher Partners in relation to the Network (“Service”) for the purpose of posting any information, the Participant is solely responsible for ensuring that all information posted complies with all applicable laws (including, but not limited to, the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Commonwealth) and the Corporations Act 2001 Commonwealth). Pitcher Partners may at any time delete any information posted by any Participant, and may prohibit any Participant from making any, or any further, postings of information, without notice, in Pitcher Partners’ sole discretion and without giving any reason. Any Participant who posts information or material to any Service indemnifies, and will keep indemnified, Pitcher Partners against any loss, damage, liability, cost or claim suffered or incurred by Pitcher Partners and arising as a result of any information or material posted by or on behalf of the Participant.
8. Participation in the Network does not give the Participant any right to hold himself, herself or itself out as being an agent, partner, representative, employee or other associate of Pitcher Partners nor of any other Participant. No Participant will engage in any conduct or make any representations that may give rise to such a holding out, and must immediately upon demand by Pitcher Partners cease any such holding out and make any corrective statements which Pitcher Partners may
9. Once a Participant’s participation in the Network has been terminated or otherwise ceased, the Participant must immediately cease making any claims or representations of participation in the Network. If requested to do so by Pitcher Partners, the Participant must return to Pitcher Partners all materials and things (including documents, certificates and cards) and delete all electronic information relating to or originating from the Participant’s participation in the Network.
10. Participation is subject to Pitcher Partners privacy statement, and all information collected from Participants will be dealt with accordingly.
11. The Network is not an association or partnership. No Participant may make any representation to any other person which is misleading, incorrect or deceptive in relation to Pitcher Partners, the Network or the services supplied pursuant to the Network.
12. Pitcher Partners may amend or add to these terms and conditions at any time by posting the revised terms and conditions at www.pitcher.com.au. The amendments or additions will take effect immediately they are posted, or such other time as may be specified in the posting.