Norman works closely with his clients, focusing on managing and driving their business to improve profit results by staying in touch with the latest industry trends, government regulations and consumer demands.
He brings together wide ranging knowledge of accounting and taxation for small to medium businesses as well as strong commercial experience to provide excellent advice and recommendations. He ensures his clients receive the best return possible.
Clients benefit from Norman's holistic approach to business and financial management where he acts as wise counsel on all matters dealing with taxation, financial management, succession, wealth and estate planning.
- Health Practitioners and Groups
- Pharmacy and retail
- Superannuation and wealth management
Memberships & Qualifications
- Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Bachelor of Commerce (Griffith University)
- Director of Pitcher Partners Corporate Finance Limited and JR Wealth Management Pty Ltd
- Graduate Diploma in Advanced Accounting (QUT)
- Graduate Member of the Institute of Company Directors
- Representative (Australian Financial Services Licence)
- Fellow - Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
Services & Specialisations
As a pharmacist, you are a vital member of the community. People rely on you for advice...Discover More
Back to People
Tax affects every individual, public, private and multinational company, each with their o...Discover More