Sue brings her clients more than twenty five years' experience providing sound, indepth, thoroughly researched investment advice in all economic conditions. With an industry-wide reputation and a passionate commitment to the importance of investment advice being totally independent, clients know that Sue has only and always their best interests at heart.
Her dedication to her field, from working as a financial advisor in the profession, industry and government departments to becoming a specialist investment professional, means that clients will be afforded the most comprehensive investment and financial advice available.
Her broad portfolio of clients include Pitcher Partners private clients, family groups, self-managed super funds and not for profit and membership organisations. She is also Chair of the firm's Investment Committee.
- Family groups
- Membership organisations
- Private clients
- Self managed superannuation funds
- Not for profit
Memberships & Qualifications
- Alumni, Cranlana Leadership Program
- Alumni, Williamson Community Leadership Program
- Alumni, Winston Churchill Memorial Trust Fellowship Program
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Melbourne)
- Director and Member, Finance and Investment Committee/Australian Community Foundation
- Director MTAA Super
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Company Directors (FAICD)
- Fellow, Australian Society of Certified Practising Accountants (FSCPA)
- Fellow, Australian Superannuation Funds Association (FASFA)
- Fellow, Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FFin)
- GradDip of Applied Finance and Investment (Securities Institute of Australia)
- Leading Professional Service Firms (Harvard University)
- Master of Business Administration (University of Melbourne)
19th December 2019
/This article origionally appeared in The Australian  on 14 December 2019/
Here are the basic elements you could include in that review:
22nd November 2019
/*Article originally appeared in The Australian, 15 November 2019*/
Here we are 12 months out from the US presidential elections. So what will
2nd October 2019
The below report outlines the Melbourne firm’s activities and achievements
during the 2018-19 financial year.
Download the annual report here [...
Services & Specialisations
Where you are managing the wealth of you and your family, you might be looking for a meani...Discover More
Pitcher Partners Investment Services provides independent and personalised asset consultin...Discover More
Back to People
The investment advice and wealth management market is a difficult one to negotiate. There ...Discover More