A role at Pitcher Partners is more than a job. It’s a calling; an opportunity to grow; flexibility to enjoy your personal commitments; and recognition in a supportive community.
Pitcher Partners’ aspires to be the leading accounting, audit and advisory firm to middle market businesses. Our people are what makes us successful, so we provide an environment that enables you to perform at your best. Here, you’ll be encouraged to carve out a role that works for you, and be rewarded for your contribution to shared successes.
Your new role
The Executive Assistant (EA) will provide end-to-end administrative support for a variety of our Partners. This includes diary management, preparation of presentations and client documents, client management, organisation of team events/activities and training as required and the submission of billings. The role will entail providing coverage to different Partners throughout the year, from our newest Partners all the way to our Managing Partner.
- Support and manage the needs of a variety of our Partners including providing coverage when required
- Providing support and mentorship to other EA’s/PA’s
- Building and maintaining relationships with key clients to facilitate a high level of client service
- Supporting Partners to manage their time effectively, including diary management, flagging potential clashes, and the identification of issues and providing solutions
- Manage accurate and timely submission of billings through effective collaboration with Partners
- Manage expenses and invoices within the required timeframes and identify and raise potential risks if timeframes cannot be met
- Typing and formatting of all correspondence including general correspondence, client bills, proposals and presentations and ensuring firm standards are met
What you bring
You have prior experience in an Executive Assistant role.
You are highly competent in MS Office programs such as Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word as well as experience with APS database and billings (or similar system).
Experience working in a professional services is highly regarded.
You have experience managing multiple stakeholders and are able to build relationships quickly
Why we’re the right fit for you
Pitcher Partners’ client base includes well-known international brands, family run businesses, government bodies and not-for-profit organisations, across a range of industries. You will work closely with clients to drive value, results and innovation, and benefit from:
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Strong opportunities for career progression;
- Regular technical training and innovative professional development;
- 14 weeks paid parental leave accessible after 6 months;
- Close interaction with partners across the firm;
- Purchased leave program;
- A supportive social environment;and
- Opportunities to participate in community-focused projects.
Our people are inspired by diversity. If you embrace different ideas, welcome creativity, and are open to new ways of seeing business problems, you will discover a welcoming team who supports your career progression.
Click here to learn more about what its like to work at Pitcher Partners Melbourne.
Apply now and make your career personal, at Pitcher Partners.
While we appreciate the role recruitment agencies play in our recruitment strategy, unsolicited CV’s will not be considered at this time.