Melanie joined Pitcher Partners in 2001 as a graduate and is now a Partner in our Business Advisory and Assurance division. In 2006, Melanie took a career break to gain international experience as the senior finance manager for the Walt Disney Company providing management reporting, budget and cashflow management and financial analysis.
In 2010 Melanie returned and took a position with Coles as a business performance and analysis manager before returning to Pitcher Partners in 2011. Melanie brings extensive knowledge and expertise in business and taxation advice and assistance, management reporting, financial analysis and budgeting and cashflow management.
Areas of Expertise
- Business and taxation advice and assistance
- Management reporting and performance review
- Financial analysis
- Budgeting and cashflow management
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) (Monash University)
- Bachelor of Business (Management) (Monash University)
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia
Services & Specialisations