Irina is a Manager in Pitcher Partners' Melbourne Transaction Taxes Team, headed up by Craig Whatman. Irina adivses on indirect tax matters with a particular focus on State taxes (nationally).
As an Australian Lawyer, Irina often utilises legal skills combined with commerical acumen to maximise opportunities for clients.
Irina's areas of expertise include:
- structuring of transactions and projects to achieve stamp duty and land tax efficiencies;
- representing clients in all dealings with state and territory revenue offices, including voluntary disclosures, private rulings, and exemption applications;
- reviewing transaction documentation to ascertain and minimise stamp duty exposure.
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) and Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Melbourne
- Australian Lawyer admitted to the Supreme Court of Victoria and the High Court of Australia
- Member of the Property Council of Australia’s State Taxes Committee
Services & Specialisations
A key business strategy for any organisation is to manage their tax obligation at the same...Discover More
Tax affects every individual, public, private and multinational company, each with their o...Discover More
Back to People