Many of David's clients have been able to turn their business around through his practical advice and support.
He has proven and diverse skills in all areas of insolvency and business reconstructions, and previously specialised in external audit. His approachable and caring manner makes him an ideal partner for businesses seeking the right restructuring and turnaround management advice for optimal results.
- Aged Care
- Food and Agribusiness
- Funds management
- Health care
- Legal services
- Not for profit
- Public sector
- Transport and Logistics
Memberships & Qualifications
- Associate member of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators in Australia
- Bachelor of Business Accounting
- Member of Certified Practicing Accountants in Australia (CPA)
- Member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Official Liquidator with the Supreme Court of Victoria and the Federal Court of Australia
- Official Liquidator in the Republic of Nauru
- Registered Liquidator with Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
- Former Committee member of the Public Practice Committee (Victorian Branch) of CPA Australia
23rd October 2018
Where professionals see illegal phoenixing behaviour, there are moral and
ethical expectations to report it to the appropriate authorities, whethe...
Services & Specialisations