Clients are assured of the best result when they work with Andrew. His specialised knowledge in debt negotiations and workouts, asset protection strategies and corporate and personal insolvency means he can provide the right business and financial advice, maximising results for all parties. As a fully qualified, experienced and caring professional, Andrew works tirelessly to ensure the maximum outcome for his clients, helping many of them avoid insolvency.
- Personal Insolvency/Bankruptcy
- Corporate Insolvency
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Economics (Monash University)
- Fellow of the Australian Society of Certified Practicing Accountants
- Former Chairman of the Public Practitioners Committee of CPA Australia and of the CPA Insolvency and Reconstruction discussion group
- Former member of the Legislation Review Board.
- Master of Commerce (University of Southern Queensland)
- Member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Official Liquidator of the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy
Services & Specialisations