Karen has worked in a variety of HR roles for significant Australian organisations, gaining in-depth experience across a broad range of HR focus areas. This experience includes, but is not limited to, the provision of strategic advice and coaching, HR projects, hands on operational HR support, employee relations, recruitment, learning & leadership development, training and facilitation, talent management, employee engagement as well as organisational change management.
In her current role as Principal Consultant within Pitcher Partners’ HR Consulting Team, Karen is responsible for providing strategic and operational HR advice, expertise and consultation to clients across a variety of industries via an outsourced ‘HR Department’ model. By providing timely, trusted and valued advice to clients across the full spectrum of HR activities, Karen has solved complex HR matters through professional consultation and support as and when required. This has enabled Karen to develop strong professional relationships with her clients and gain an intimate understanding of their business operations and challenges.
Areas of Expertise
- Strategic HR advice and coaching
- Generalist HR services
- HR compliance and legislation
- Role clarity
- Organisational design and change management
- End to end recruitment assistance
- Leadership development, training and facilitation
- Talent management and succession planning
- Performance and development planning
- Employee relations advice and guidance
- Workplace culture and employee engagement
- Staff communications
- Outplacement and career transition support
- Asset Management
- Building construction and property development
- Financial Services and Insurance
- Hospitality and Accommodation
- Tourism and leisure
- Information technology
- Health and Medical
- Real Estate
- Retail and Supply Chain
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Arts - major in Sociology & Criminology & minor in Behavioural Studies (Monash University)
- Master of Human Resource Management
4th February 2019
*Read: Contact Magazine Summer 208/19 *
The failure of a CEO can come as a surprise. This candidate was selected
because they felt like the ri...
28th June 2018
This change will impact the long service leave liabilities of businesses
operating in Victoria. As a result, businesses should be cautious to ensu...
30th May 2018
.. Guess what? It’s an emotional time.
Well before the final decision is communicated, I can assure you, that
individual has already spent coun...
30th April 2018
Today, difference has extended itself to the modern workplace and shaken up
the traditional employee-employer relationship. Applying a HR lens on ...
Services & Specialisations
Scaling new heights and exploring opportunities is at the heart of every business journey....Discover More
Definitive leadership is crucial to the success of any journey, or mission. It is the mea...Discover More
Back to People
Forging the future of your business beyond the boundaries of today requires strategic plan...Discover More