Pitcher Partners Sydney is a Professional Chartered Accounting firm located in the heart of the CBD. Due to on-going growth we currently have a vacancy for a enthusiastic and driven Senior Accountant to join our Private Business Family Advisory division.
You will become a part of a fast growing business unit with a broad range of clients from a number of industries.
The Private Business Family Advisory team not only conducts the taxation and accounting needs of clients but provides unique advisory services and has a niche market reputation, providing unrivaled opportunities, and strong interaction with all other business units with the firm. We have a flat line management structure, providing easy access to multiple Partners, whilst working predominantly for the team Manager.
The successful candidate will take the job from start to finish and deal directly with the clients. Your key focus will be family office/high net worth passive wealth which will see you working with families to enhance, protect and build their personal wealth.
Your main clients will be C suite executives, private equity fund managers/partners, board directors, lawyers, accountants, professionals – many with trailing international obligations such as being partner of a global practice. You will also work with internationally mobile families and executives who are Australian or will make Australia home. You will assist in the growing demand on Australian tax residency advice and work with a number of financial planners/migration agents to provide effective solutions for our clients.
The candidate will ideally be in their final stages of completing their CA program with 3-4 years of experience within a business services division.
We are particularly looking for:
- Reporting skills – a comfort in attending to all types of corporate, trust, super and individual accounting and taxation compliance of a simple to moderate complexity, with minimal supervision.
- Ideally experience with family office and high net wealth passive wealth clients
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Problem solving skills – you will be able to demonstrate the ability to “think outside the square”
- A confident demeanor and the ability to interface with clients, and earn their respect
- Strong attention to detail
- An entrepreneurial spirit
Our business is structured so that over the longer term, you will develop your own career path and build your own job profile. You will be supported and encouraged to achieve your own goals and objectives, and will be rewarded for displaying entrepreneurial initiative.
If this sounds like you or you know anyone in your network that will be suitable to this role please APPLY NOW or email your cover letter and CV to [email protected]