Full time or part time – Flexible
About the role:
Due to growth, we are recruiting for multiple roles in our Audit team (from Graduates to Senior Accountants). Across the board, you will be responsible for the delivery of high-quality audit services including but not limited to;
- Liaise directly with client’s finance staff to deliver the audit engagement that is aligned with the client needs and the firm’s audit methodology;
- Conducting and documenting audit planning and completion procedures;
- Preparing financial statements and clients reports;
- Varied range of consulting services including feasibility reviews, M&A, and due diligence; and
- Contribute toward a positive and supportive audit team culture.
This role offers a diverse client base and a varied workload within our Audit team. You will work closely with the team and Partners in the completion of assignments and providing exceptional service to clients.
To be successful for these roles you will need:
- Relevant university qualifications, with the commencement or completed professional (CA/CPA) studies;
- Experience or interest in Audit;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Be able to work independently as part of a close team; and
- Communicate well to build relationships with clients and to internal staff.
About Pitcher Partners
Pitcher Partners Newcastle & Hunter is part of the National Pitcher Partners network. We have a strong reputation for providing personal service and quality commercial advice to our clients across a broad range of industries.
We are committed to developing our next generation of professional advisers and have multiple opportunities for you to join our team with an immediate commencement available for the right candidate.
We offer a supportive & team-based culture and an outstanding work environment:
- Flexible work arrangements and true work life balance;
- Excellent study support is available to those completing their professional studies;
- We offer a range of employee wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships;
- Financial benefits include competitive salaries and salary sacrifice available for all employees; and
- Centrally located modern offices in Newcastle CBD, close to transport and parking.
Our people are inspired by diversity. If you embrace different ideas, welcome creativity, and are open to new ways of seeing business problems, you will discover a welcoming team who supports your career progression. If you believe you have the skills, motivation and the commitment required for this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume below.
All applicants must be Australian citizens or be a permanent resident.
*Please note ongoing employment in this role is subject to the successful completion of a National Criminal History Check.