Clients from both the public and private sector that require practical and insightful advice when looking to minimise their obligations in relation to stamp duty, land tax or GST, can rely on William and his substantial experience in providing advice and dealing with the Revenue Offices throughout Australia in his role as Client Director in the Transaction Taxes team.
The Pitcher Partners Indirect Taxes Team was recently selected as a Finalist for the Indirect Tax Team of the Year Award at the Thomson Reuters Tax and Accounting Excellence Awards 2013.
- Government sector
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Service industries
Memberships & Qualifications
- Admitted to practice as an Australian Lawyer
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) (RMIT University)
- Completed subjects in stamp duty and GST in the Masters of Laws
- Juris Doctor (University of Queensland)
Services & Specialisations