Victoria is an advisor in the Investment Advisory practice of Pitcher Partners Melbourne. She joined the firm in 2008 after gaining experience with ANZ Private Bank, BDO Wealth Management (Sydney) and the Commonwealth Bank.
Victoria is responsible for providing financial planning, investment advisory, investment management and portfolio administration services to private clients, family groups and personal superannuation funds.
- Investment structuring analysis and selection
- Risk profiling
- Strategic asset allocation
- Portfolio construction
- Retirement and financial planning
- Self-managed super funds
- Ethical and socially responsible investments
Memberships & Qualifications
- Certified Financial Planner™ (Financial Planning Association)
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Melbourne)
- Responsible Investment Association Australasia
24th November 2017
The most important lessons our children learn are from making bad decisions.
Enormous parenting energy is spent warning our children of the danger...
Services & Specialisations
The investment advice and wealth management market is a difficult one to negotiate. There ...Discover More
Back to People
Pitcher Partners Investment Services provides independent and personalised asset consultin...Discover More