Liesl is a manager in the Pitcher Partners Melbourne Corporate Finance division. Liesl began her career in a mid-tier accounting firm, gaining experience in the valuations area of the Corporate Advisory division, as well as in the Insolvency division. In this role she identified key business issues and worked with management to implement improvements, or alternatively to realise assets through formal insolvency appointments.
Liesl specialises in company, business, intangible asset and options valuations, preparation of independent expert reports, and investigations for compulsory acquisitions and other claims for compensation.
- Building and construction
- Health service providers
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce (Business Law and Economics)
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance (Kaplan) Member of the Business Valuations Special Interest Group with the ICAA
- Member of the Financial Institute of Australasia (FINSIA)
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA)
Services & Specialisations