After moving to Melbourne from Dublin in 2010, Andrew joined Pitcher Partners Consulting with over 7 years experience in the Banking and IT Software Solutions industries. Andrew has led strategic initiatives dealing with change and disruption across the energy, healthcare, banking, education, government, construction and not-for-profit sectors.
Areas of Expertise
- Project Management
- Business Case Development
- Process Mapping and Re-Engineering
- Workshop Facilitation
- Change Management
- System Selections and Vendor Management
- ERP and CRM Systems
- Energy and Utilities: Exploring growth, cost reduction, robotic process automation and new ways of working strategies.
- Energy and Utilities: Project management of the ‘Power of Choice’ reform for an energy retailer.
- Mining: Requirements analysis & development of tender documentation development to renegotiate telco contract for a mining company.
- Health Care: Development of the test strategy and management of the end to end UAT process for a Kronos Time & Attendance implementation in a leading healthcare provider.
- Energy and Utilities: Project Managing an energy retailer’s strategic response to the Carbon Repeal.
- Healthcare: Business process re-engineering and facilitation of current and future state workshops to develop a target state operating model based on the organisations strategic vision.
- Banking: Data migration across core banking systems due to the amalgamation of two regional Australian banks.
- Energy and Utilities
- Banking and Finance
- State Government
- Health care
- Construction and Engineering
Memberships & Qualifications
- Master of Entrepreneurship and Innovation - currently studying (Swinburne University of Technology)
- Graduate Certificate of Entrepreneurship and Innovation (University of Adelaide)
- PRINCE2 Project Management Practitioner (Axelos)
- Agile Project Management (APMG International)
- Advanced Diploma in Project Management (Dublin Business School)
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science (Griffith College Dublin)
22nd March 2019
Changes to the energy industry in Australia in the last 10 years saw the
three largest energy retailers – AGL, Origin Energy and EnergyAustralia...
Services & Specialisations
Scaling new heights and exploring opportunities is at the heart of every business journey....Discover More
Growth and competitiveness opportunities exist for everyone. Finding them and then exploit...Discover More
Back to People
It is a key business imperative, and a key driver of future performance, that organisation...Discover More