Pitcher Partners Sydney is a Professional Chartered Accounting firm located in the heart of the CBD. We are currently seeking a Team Assistant to work within our Wealth Management Division.
As a result of growth this division has an exceptional opportunity for a Team Assistant to join the team at Pitcher Partners. We boast a close-knit culture with exceptional opportunities for the right person. A great time to join a progressive and professional firm!
Your core duties will include:
- Maintaining and updating client databases (CLM, Xplan)
- Data entry
- Preparing client correspondence from templates
- Pre-populating forms on behalf of clients
- Photocopying, scanning, printing and binding of documents
- Liaising with external parties via phone and email on behalf of clients (e.g. providing term deposit maturity instructions, obtaining account balances etc)
- Checking client cash balances
- Internal and external document deliveries
- Credit card statement reconciliation
- Transfer funds/pay invoices on the client’s behalf to internal and external accounts using bulk transacting (via EFT & BPay)
- Provide ad hoc assistance to the CSO’s
- Managed fund applications
- Actioning client investment recommendations
What we are looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to adapt to different situations.
- Works cooperatively with colleagues.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise urgent tasks.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work directly with senior staff.
- Initiative and ability to work independently.
- Resilient and able to maintain composure when under pressure.
- Strong organisation skills.
- High attention to detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be heavily involved in the business and to reap the rewards for hard work, commitment and loyalty.
If you are seeking a new challenge then please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]