A role at Pitcher Partners is more than a job. It’s a calling; an opportunity to grow; flexibility to enjoy your personal commitments; and recognition in a supportive community.
Pitcher Partners’ aspires to be the leading accounting, audit and advisory firm to middle market businesses. Our people are what makes us successful, so we provide an environment that enables you to perform at your best. Here, you’ll be encouraged to carve out a role that works for you, and be rewarded for your contribution to shared successes.
Our Investment Advisory practice provides a broad service including advice, monitoring, reporting and administration to a wide variety of clients, from high-net-worth individuals to institutional and not-for-profit clients. We cover a large range of asset classes and investment products, including listed securities and managed funds.
Your new role
The core component of this position is to provide system support and data integrity oversight including taking responsibility for the accuracy, precision, and timeliness of systems functionality to support the Investment Services business.
Reporting to the Systems and Projects Director of the Investment Services division of Pitcher Partners, the position responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Providing a system support help desk environment for Investments Services staff covering various applications (e.g. Xplan, Iress Pro, custodian systems, Sharepoint, and banking platforms)
- Providing systems training and education
- Monitoring, identifying and rectifying any systems errors, outages, or deficiencies
- Working with internal and external technology teams to deliver business change requests, manage defects and apply technical enhancements
- Ensuring that data is reflected accurately on systems and updates are completed within required timeframes while also providing governance oversight across the respective operational processes
- Contributing to process improvements and re-design projects by providing systems expertise/proficiency
What you bring
You will preferably possess a formal qualification in financial services or technology and have experience working within a professional services environment.
You will have strong project delivery skills and are able to communicate confidently with stakeholders at all levels. Strong attention to detail and confidence working with technical systems is also crucial to be successful in this role.
Experience using Iress Pro, Iress Xplan and Microsoft Office is required. Desired skills include VBA Macros, Sharepoint, APIs and Python programming language.
Why we’re the right fit for you
Pitcher Partners’ client base includes well-known international brands, family run businesses, government bodies and not-for-profit organisations, across a range of industries. You will work closely with clients to drive value, results and innovation, and benefit from:
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Strong opportunities for career progression;
- Regular technical training and innovative professional development;
- 14 weeks paid parental leave accessible after 6 months;
- Close interaction with partners across the firm;
- Purchased leave program;
- A supportive social environment; and
- Opportunities to participate in community-focused projects.
Our people are inspired by diversity. If you embrace different ideas, welcome creativity, and are open to new ways of seeing business problems, you will discover a welcoming team who supports your career progression.
Click here to learn more about what its like to work at Pitcher Partners Melbourne.
In line with public health advice, interviews may be conducted virtually, and the successful candidate may commence working from home.
Apply now and make your career personal, at Pitcher Partners.
While we appreciate the role recruitment agencies play in our recruitment strategy, unsolicited CV’s will not be considered at this time