JRB Services Pty Ltd (trading as Pitcher Partners Brisbane) has one of the leading Corporate Finance Practices in the region and is involved in a large number of transactions both as Lead Advisers, and as Due Diligence providers. We currently have a healthy pipeline of exciting deals and prospective IPOs and are looking to add to our experienced and highly regarded team of Corporate Finance professionals.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Senior Analyst in our Corporate Finance Division within our Brisbane CBD office. As a Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for assisting on the execution of M&A Lead Advisory sell side engagements and Transaction Services (Due Diligence) team. This is a full-time role, Monday to Friday. The successful applicant will:
M&A Lead Advisory:
- Work with the team to assist in originating (i.e., pitch deck support) and executing transactions including divestments, acquisitions, and to a lesser extent capital raising transactions;
- Deliver deal documentation, such as information memorandums and management presentations;
- Assist in the preparation of financial analysis, indicative valuation papers and financial models; and
- Help manage end-to-end transactions by collaborating with the team and liaising directly with key stakeholders / vendors / bidders.
Transaction Services (Due Diligence):
- Use investigative analysis to assess the key issues facing a target business and the drivers of its historical and projected profits and cash flows;
- Compile objective information to help vendors make sound business decisions and to facilitate the buy-side due diligence process; and
- Support clients considering listing on the ASX (we have acted as the Investigative Accountant on numerous IPOs).
You will likely also have the opportunity to work with our Valuations team.
The base salary for this role starts at $76,900 (excluding superannuation).
We are seeking a motivated individual to work with our wide range of clients, from family-owned businesses, to a selection of private equity backed companies, PE funds, and also listed enterprises. You may already be located in Brisbane or looking to come home to/relocate to the Sunshine State.
To be successful in this role your skills, knowledge and motivations may include:
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience with a strong desire to work in Corporate Finance (essential).
- If no previous CF experience, a background in audit in a Mid-Tier or Big 4 firm.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and a sound grasp of financial accounting.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Team oriented individual with strong interpersonal and client relationship skills.
- Able to self-manage and work effectively under pressure.
- CA qualification (essential).
How to Apply:
If you believe you have the skills, motivation and the commitment required for this opportunity, please submit your resume with a cover letter briefly addressing why you would like to join this growing and progressive division.
Only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
All applications must be Australian Citizens or hold a current valid Australian work visa. Pitcher Partners is an equal opportunity employer.