A role at Pitcher Partners is more than a job. It’s a calling; an opportunity to grow; flexibility to enjoy your personal commitments; and recognition in a supportive community.
Pitcher Partners’ aspires to be the leading accounting, audit and advisory firm to middle market businesses. Our people are what makes us successful, so we provide an environment that enables you to perform at your best. Here, you’ll be encouraged to carve out a role that works for you, and be rewarded for your contribution to shared successes.
Your new role
Business Advisory and Assurance (‘BA&A’) is the largest Division within the Pitcher Partners Melbourne office and focuses on providing assurance and business advisory services to a diverse range of clients across a broad section of industries, particularly focussing on small to medium public companies and privately owned businesses.
You will be involved in the preparation and review of audits. Demonstrating the ability to analyse, interpret and communicate financial results to senior reviewers with the business and most importantly our clients.
This role is offered on a flexible full time basis.
The minimum salary package for this role is $77,000.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Assisting with the planning and execution of yearly and interim audits;
- Preparation and/or review of financial statements in accordance with application financial reporting framework;
- Liaising with clients on audit requirements and providing value added services;
- Providing accounting, tax and general business advisory services;
- Liaising and building collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders; and
- Providing supervision and mentoring of junior team members.
What you bring
You are currently studying towards or are CA or CPA qualified with experience working in a professional services firm.
Having previous audit experience you are now looking for a role where you will be challenged and supported in progressing your career.
You take pride in delivering superior support and advice to your clients.
You demonstrate strong technical knowledge and are able to prioritise tasks and effectively manage conflicting deadlines.
As an aspiring leader you enjoy mentoring staff and can easily collaborate and interact with key internal and external stakeholders.
Why we’re the right fit for you
Pitcher Partners’ client base includes well-known international brands, family run businesses, government bodies and not-for-profit organisations, across a range of industries. You will work closely with clients to drive value, results and innovation, and benefit from:
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Strong opportunities for career progression;
- Regular technical training and innovative professional development;
- 14 weeks paid parental leave accessible after 6 months;
- Close interaction with partners across the firm;
- Purchased leave program;
- A supportive social environment;and
- Opportunities to participate in community-focused projects.
Our people are inspired by diversity. If you embrace different ideas, welcome creativity, and are open to new ways of seeing business problems, you will discover a welcoming team who supports your career progression.
Click here to learn more about what its like to work at Pitcher Partners Melbourne.
In line with public health advice, interviews may be conducted virtually, and the successful candidate may commence working from home.
Apply now and make your career personal, at Pitcher Partners.
While we appreciate the role recruitment agencies play in our recruitment strategy, unsolicited CV’s will not be considered at this time.