Who are we:
Pitcher Partners Sydney a leading mid-tier Chartered Accounting Firm is committed to the development of young Accountants.
We offer exposure to a broad range of clients. From ASX listed companies, small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs) and individuals. The range of services offered is equally broad including business consulting, tax, compliance, audit and assurance, corporate recovery, wealth management and superannuation.
Pitcher Partners is committed to assisting you build a successful and rewarding career with the firm. We have been recruiting Cadets for over 20 years and many of those Cadets now hold key roles within the Chartered and Commercial sectors.
Cadetships are a great way of kick starting a career in accounting. It provides an opportunity to combine your part-time university studies with practical and relevant work experience, there is no better place to complete a Cadetship than at Pitcher Partners.
As a Cadet you will receive a generous salary, excellent study support and mentoring from our qualified staff and partners. Your formal university studies will be supplemented by regular in-house training programs and access to the Firm’s resources and staff. Cadetships offer and excellent opportunity to apply theories learnt at university to real commercial situations.
Based on a philosophy of continuous improvement, we treat our staff as individuals rather than numbers allowing us to tailor training and development programs to meet the needs of each individual. As a Cadet you will be encouraged to progress and develop at your own pace with promotions based on individual performance rather than period of service.
As a Cadet you will join a firm that has a culture of success, a commitment to providing first class client service and more importantly is committed to your career and your personal growth.
What a Cadetship program means for you:
- Work Full-Time (37.5 Hours a week) less study leave provisions
- Attend University Part/Time
- Study Leave Provisions (4hours a week to travel and or attend lectures)
- Text Book Allowance
- End Semester Study & Exam Leave
What are we looking for:
We are seeking to recruit a number of Cadets to start working with us in February 2024.
To be eligible for the cadetship employment program:
- You must be an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident
- You must be in Year 12 of high school and due to complete your HSC in 2023 or you would have completed your first year at university in 2023.
- You must be intending to apply to a single degree with a course that is approved by the Institute of Chartered Accountants so you can commence the CA program at the completion of your university studies.
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for the Cadetship Program we ask that you send your CV & your Yr 11 & 12 school reports or if you are in first year uni your most recent academic transcript to [email protected]