As a People Experience Advisor, you will oversee a range of generalist People Experience functions across various business streams. You will be the key contact and manage all HR matters to your designated business streams. You will work leadership/management teams and employees to ensure People Experience policies, procedures, practices are implemented in line with Pitcher Partners Values. You will provide advice, coaching and guidance to others on a range of employment related matters, the day-to-day operational functions, support in the day-to-day operations of the team and some project work within People Experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide advice and coaching to the designated business streams on a variety of HR matters where appropriate
- Manage, improve, and execute people related projects and tasks at all stages of the employment life cycle
- Coach and advise managers on all employment relations matters, including grievances, formal compliant management, disciplinary matters and terminations, and facilitating in performance management processes where required
- Onboarding, exiting and variation processes for the relevant groups, including ensuring compliance with relevant legislative frameworks for onboarding and ongoing employment requirements (reference checks, overseas visa restrictions etc.)
- Follow and demonstrate best practices with company policies and procedures
- Oversee and where required, coordinate and participate in end to end recruitment processes, including job design and evaluation, recruitment and selection processes, creation of job descriptions, offers of employment and overall recruitment strategies to attract talent
- Oversee the daily People Experience administration, processing and reporting for particular business streams
- Provide accurate and timely advice in relation to award interpretation, implementation
- Oversee the Graduate/Vacation program including recruitment and induction, manage university sponsorships and attend networking events with students
- Recommend process improvement opportunities
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate & complies with legislation
- Assisting in the inbound and outbound secondments and preparation of immigration documentation
- Assist with event planning and organisation
- Mentoring and development of People Experience Coordinator and Undergraduate
- Reviewing and preparation of employment documentation
- Assist in implementing new company policies and guidelines
- Assist with salary review processes
- Work with the wider People Experience team on ad-hoc HR projects
- Flexible work arrangements
- Opportunity to work within a professional services firm
- Be apart of our tight knit, driven and (if we do say so ourselves) fun team
- Income Protection Insurance
- Dress For Your Day Policy
- Regular social events
- Modern, city-central location with lavish end of trip facilities
To be successful in this role your qualities, skills and knowledge will include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field
- Previous experience in a HR Generalist capacity
- Experience using HRIS and other systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to build and maintain strong and effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, in order work in partnership to meet the needs of the business
- An ability to work both autonomously and within a team, using enthusiasm & initiative
- Demonstrated ability to organise, plan and prioritise multiple deadlines with a high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be approachable, supportive and invested in the development of our People
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
In return we will offer you a great work culture and career development in a supportive working environment where you can make a real impact.
All applications must be Australian Citizens or hold a current Australian work visa.
Why we’re the right fit for you
Working at Pitcher Partners gives you greater control of your career.
Our mission to be the leading accounting firm servicing the middle market has not changed despite our outstanding growth and success. We know our people are what makes us successful, and this is why we provide a flexible and supportive environment that enables our staff to perform at their very best. Here we’ll encourage you to carve out a career path that works for you.
Re-imagine your career at Pitcher Partners.