A role at Pitcher Partners is more than a job. It’s a calling; an opportunity to grow; flexibility to enjoy your personal commitments; and recognition in a supportive community.
Pitcher Partners’ aspires to be the leading accounting, audit and advisory firm to middle market businesses. Our people are what makes us successful, so we provide an environment that enables you to perform at your best. Here, you’ll be encouraged to carve out a role that works for you, and be rewarded for your contribution to shared successes.
Our Investment Advisory practice provides a broad service including advice, monitoring, reporting and administration to a wide variety of clients, from high net worth individuals to institutional and not-for-profit clients. We cover a large range of asset classes and investment products, including listed securities and managed funds.
Your new role
As an Operations Analyst in our Transactions team you will be responsible for managing fund application documentation, client portfolio reconciliation and management and data integrity.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Completing fund application documentation and manage fund transactions on behalf of clients
- Maintain and reconcile client portfolio information within Xplan
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and liaise with clients via the phone
- Building, maintaining and updating excel spreadsheets.
- Prepare necessary supporting documentation for client meetings
- Cross train to provide support to other areas of the business where necessary
What you bring
You will possess formal qualifications in a finance related discipline, strong administrative and the ability to communicate confidently with stakeholders at all levels.
Experience within the Financial Planning industry will be advantageous however is not essential, strong attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for an entry level position to gain exposure within Investment Advisory, you will work closely with Advisors and play a crucial part in the team.
Why we’re the right fit for you
Pitcher Partners’ client base includes well-known international brands, family run businesses, government bodies and not-for-profit organisations, across a range of industries. You will work closely with clients to drive value, results and innovation, and benefit from:
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Strong opportunities for career progression;
- Regular technical training and innovative professional development;
- 14 weeks paid parental leave accessible after 6 months;
- Close interaction with partners across the firm;
- Purchased leave program;
- A supportive social environment; and
- Opportunities to participate in community-focused projects.
Our people are inspired by diversity. If you embrace different ideas, welcome creativity, and are open to new ways of seeing business problems, you will discover a welcoming team who supports your career progression.
Click here to learn more about what its like to work at Pitcher Partners Melbourne.
In line with public health advice, interviews may be conducted virtually, and the successful candidate may commence working from home.
The minimum salary package for this position is $63,000 including superannuation.
Apply now and make your career personal, at Pitcher Partners.
While we appreciate the role recruitment agencies play in our recruitment strategy, unsolicited CV’s will not be considered at this time