Pitcher Partners Sydney is a Professional Chartered Accounting firm located in the heart of the CBD. Due to on-going growth we currently have a vacancy for an enthusiastic and driven manager to join our Private Business Family Advisory Division (Business Services).
The role of Manager is to manage an allocated portion of the client base and for general support to the Partner/Client Director of other clients not in the direct allocation. The Manager will also report to the Partner/Client Director for a number of client assignments. This role also includes managing the team and their tasks.
• Provide timely and accurate information on critical issues.
• Assist in strengthening existing client relationships and developing new business opportunities through working on tenders and presenting and networking at external functions.
• Monitors works in progress to ensure it is maintained at an acceptable level and achieves the expected results.
• Undertake planning, lead and deliver on engagements.
• Ability to allocate budgeted time for assignments and ensure work is completed within this budget.
• Manage compliance and IQA.
• Ensure all clients have been serviced adequately and suggest ways to improve.
• Collaborate with the client to identify critical project outcome, work products, barriers to success and changes in scope or expectations.
• Delegate routine tasks and provide constructive feedback.
• Ability to supervise, develop and train teams while providing technical advice and insight.
• Provides encouragement and support to teams to resolve issues as they arise.
• Leads team with confidence and provides motivation to perform well.
• Reviews productivity levels and can identify additional or surplus staff needs
with regard to scheduling requirements.
• Collection and review of team time sheets.
• Up to date knowledge of current technologies to assist in carrying out their responsibilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to adapt to different situations.
• Works cooperatively and shares knowledge.
• Possesses a relevant degree.
• CA qualified.
• 1-3 years assistant manager experience.
• Willingness to improve expertise through professional development opportunities.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work directly with partners.
• Ability to work independently and to lead their team.
• Resilient and able to maintain composure when under pressure.
• Drive to continually improve work standards.
• Strong leadership skills to build a culture of pride and excellence.
• Have experience in managing and coaching a supportive team.
• Ability to network and build relationships with both colleagues and clients.
If you are looking for a change and the opportunity to make your mark in this key leadership role then please “APPLY NOW” or send your resume to [email protected]