Pitcher Partners Sydney is a Professional Chartered Accounting firm located in the heart of the CBD. We currently have a vacancy for a driven Manager to join our Corporate Finance team.
This is a rare opportunity for an outstanding Manager to join our Sydney Corporate Finance team. The successful candidate will have strong valuation skills and experience. While the role focus in on valuations for transaction, tax, financial reporting and legal purposes, the successful applicant will also be offered the opportunity to also work on Due Diligence/Transaction Services and M&A assignments. This offers a holistic view and broad exposure to the corporate finance industry.
You will be exposed to a variety of challenging and stimulating work across a diverse range of ASX-listed, foreign & private companies. You will work directly with our partners and clients, where the outcomes of your work will have immediate impact on the deal. You will also help drive the strategic direction of the corporate finance team.
Key to this position will be your ability to identify opportunities, network, develop new business relationships and strengthen existing relationships whilst working on a variety of projects.
- Prepare and oversee valuation reports for business, intangible asset, option, right, debt security and derivative valuations
- Understand business strategies and commercial value drivers, and debate the application to projects
- Prepare and manage Independent Expert Opinions for litigation and dispute resolution
- Assist with managing the team
- Prepare and oversee financial analysis to support written reports
- Undertake and oversee financial modelling and sensitivity analysis
- Identify business development opportunities and assist partners on proposals and new business opportunities by participating in the proposal process, building client relationships and demonstrating knowledge of client business
- Assist in general marketing and operational activities
- Assist with financial management of the team
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor in Business/Finance/Commerce and CA
- Minimum of 5 years work experience gained within Valuations ideally within a Mid Tier or Big 4 Chartered Firm, or boutique valuation practice
- Demonstrate keen interest in Australian mid-market M&A and awareness of deals
- Advanced numerical & analytical skills with sound business acumen
- Enjoys technical challenges
- Excellent financial modelling & report writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrates knowledge of relevant legislation, accounting standards and guidance notes
- Team oriented individual with excellent interpersonal & client relationship skills
- Consistently displays commitment, enthusiasm and drive, and a willingness to help others and share knowledge
- Positive, proactive and “can do” attitude
- Embraces firm culture and contributes positively to staff morale
You will be provided with a supportive environment and infrastructure to allow you to thrive, yet the flexibility to allow you to make your mark in the firm. You will also be rewarded with a competitive salary, and on-going commitment to professional development and advancement.
Press “Apply Now” or alternatively please email your resume to [email protected]