A role at Pitcher Partners is more than a job. It’s a calling; an opportunity to grow; flexibility to enjoy your personal commitments; and recognition in a supportive community.
Pitcher Partners aspires to be the leading accounting, audit and advisory firm to middle market businesses. Our people are what makes us successful, so we provide an environment that enables you to perform at your best. Here, you’ll be encouraged to carve out a role that works for you and be rewarded for your contribution to shared successes.
Your new role
The Learning team is responsible for building a learning culture where professional development is at the core of each person’s career within the firm. As the Learning Coordinator, you will support a small team of learning and development professionals focusing on the coordination of the firm’s technical training, in particular the CA and CPA programs.
To succeed in this role, you will engage and collaborate with the Learning Team and key stakeholders. This role is critical in supporting the delivery of innovative learning experiences in an ever-changing environment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and monitor participant completion of post-grad and technical programs such as CA, CPA & CTA1
- Invoicing, pricing and budget development, and tracking
- Study support coordination
- Coordinate online, hybrid and in-person delivery of technical training
- Administration of compliance modules as well as general administrative tasks for the learning team
What you bring
You will have relevant tertiary qualifications such as a Bachelor degree in Learning/Training & Development or other related Human Resources qualifications, as well as previous experience in an administration role.
With an enthusiastic outlook and a proactive approach, you will have proficiency in using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, with a strong interest in Learning & Development activities.
You enjoy working in a collaborative environment and have a willingness to learn and adapt to your new role.
Why we’re the right fit for you
Pitcher Partners’ client base includes well-known international brands, family run businesses, government bodies and not-for-profit organisations, across a range of industries. You will work closely with clients to drive value, results and innovation, and benefit from:
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Strong opportunities for career progression;
- Regular technical training and innovative professional development;
- 14 weeks paid parental leave accessible after 6 months;
- Close interaction with partners across the firm;
- Purchased leave program;
- A supportive social environment;and
- Opportunities to participate in community-focused projects.
Our people are inspired by diversity. If you embrace different ideas, welcome creativity, and are open to new ways of seeing business problems, you will discover a welcoming team who supports your career progression.
Click here to learn more about what it’s like to work at Pitcher Partners Melbourne.
Apply now and make your career personal, at Pitcher Partners.
While we appreciate the role recruitment agencies play in our recruitment strategy, unsolicited CV’s will not be considered at this time.