Making Careers Personal at Pitcher Partners Perth.
A role at Pitcher Partners is more than a job. It’s a calling; an opportunity to grow; flexibility to enjoy your personal commitments; and recognition in a supportive community.
- Permanent full-time role
- Office located overlooking Elizabeth Quay
- Ongoing training and support
Pitcher Partners’ aspires to be the leading accounting, audit and advisory firm to middle market businesses. Our people are what makes us successful, so we provide an environment that enables you to perform at your best. Here, you’ll be encouraged to carve out a role that works for you, and be rewarded for your contribution to shared successes.
Your new role
An opportunity now exists for a full-time graduate to join a premier Insolvency team. As a graduate your journey will be guided by a dedicated buddy and manager complemented by close interactions with partners and senior staff. You will also receive ongoing technical, personal and professional development opportunities.
In this role you will:
- be involved in a variety of insolvency jobs in both personal bankruptcy and corporate administrations including liquidations, receiverships and voluntary administrations.
- assist with investigations into an insolvent entity’s finances, including the analysis of financial statements, accounting and business records.
- assist with the development of solutions tailored to the insolvent entity with a view to achieving an optimal outcome for stakeholders.
- report to, and communicating with various stakeholders including: directors, creditors, financial institutions, and government departments.
What you bring
- You will bring a can-do attitude, a willingness to put your hand up, have a go, and step outside your comfort zone. With a track record of working in teams and an interest in self-development, you’re looking to improve yourself.
- You are a recent graduate (Accounting or Commerce degrees preferred) in 2021 or completed your degree within the past 12 months.
- A willingness to complete your CA or CPA qualification.
- You are an Australian or New Zealand citizen; or hold Australian Permanent Residency at the time of your application.
- You have experience working in a customer service and/or client engagement role;
- You may have completed an internship or a vacation placement.
What we bring
At Pitcher Partners we pride ourselves on creating a positive, energetic and diverse work environment – one that is based on teamwork, learning and open communication. We offer flexible working opportunities, exceptional training programs, mentoring and other benefits.
With a culture that is welcoming, supportive and provides long term career paths for high performing professionals, this is an exceptional opportunity that should not be missed.
Why we’re the right fit for you
Healthy, happy and engaged people work better and smarter. Our environment offers flexibility to suit your individual needs and we encourage you to develop and maintain a balanced lifestyle.
Your work will be varied, and you will experience opportunities to find your niche and constantly develop your skills.
You will work closely with clients to drive value, results and innovation, and benefit from:
- Experience in the breadth of services we offer to clients
- Greater opportunity to grow technical skills and knowledge
- Structured learning & development program encouraging continual professional growth
- Strong support network including buddy, manager, mentor & program manager
Pitcher Partners has a reputation for achieving great things for our clients and a culture of care for our people. Our firm is the kind of place where you make lifelong friendships, and this sense of belonging resonates throughout our offices and provides a strong point of difference from our competitors.
Our people are inspired by diversity. If you embrace different ideas, welcome creativity, and are open to new ways of seeing business problems, you will discover a welcoming team who supports your career progression. As part of our commitment to creating a culture of inclusion and diversity, we are happy to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process.
Apply now and make your career personal, at Pitcher Partners.
Please apply by sending your resume, cover letter and academic transcript.
Pitcher Partners is an equal opportunity employer.