A role at Pitcher Partners is more than a job. It’s a calling; an opportunity to grow; flexibility to enjoy your personal commitments; and recognition in a supportive community.
Pitcher Partners’ aspires to be the leading accounting, audit and advisory firm to middle market businesses. Our people are what makes us successful, so we provide an environment that enables you to perform at your best. Here, you’ll be encouraged to carve out a career path that suits your interests and expertise and be rewarded for your contribution to shared successes.
Your new career:
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Personal Business Family Advisory (specialising in Pharmacy) Division as a Graduate.
As a Graduate, you will work closely within a team of accountants and gain further exposure as you interact with staff across all divisions. You will be allocated a Mentoring Partner, Manager and Buddy ensuring you feel fully supported and embedded into our firm culture. You will be working with Partners, Directors and Managers who are experts in their fields. Being part of one of our highly skilled teams, means you will be continuously challenged.
You will also have the opportunity to broaden your skills with extensive training, development and support through our internal Early Careers Program and the Chartered Accountant Program, as well as further relevant post graduate studies in the future.
The Pitcher Partners Pharmacy Division:
- Has a full service approach to pharmacy and healthcare based clients, specialising in the middle market, with over 24 members, and four partners
- Offers team members an opportunity to work on a wide range of projects, including:
- Annual financial statements and compliance;
- Commercial business advice;
- Taxation advice;
- Succession and estate planning; and
- Transaction services.
- Has a full view of our client’s financial situation allowing us to assist further with wealth, insurance, superannuation and IT consulting services
What you will bring:
You are a graduate of a Business Accounting Degree and/or Commerce Law Dual Degrees. You are motivated and keen to work with our wide range of clients.
To be successful in this role your qualities, skills and knowledge will include:
- Honesty and integrity
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Team oriented
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge and understanding of Accounting principles
What we offer
At Pitcher Partners we believe success is better shared. That’s why we invest in the future of everyone who works with us, and a culture that supports us all. Our inhouse leadership and professional development programs are tailored to your staff level and each explore how to lead with impact.
- Flexible Work Arrangements – ‘Work Where you need to Be’
- Income Protection Insurance
- Free fortnightly lunch
- Discounted health insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Active social club
- Regular sporting and team events
- Mental health support via our Employee Assistance Program
- Dress for your day policy
- Modern, city-central office environment with lavish end of trip facilities
Join a team with heart
We actively support your health and social connection with a vibrant culture, great flexible working policy, paid parental leave, Employee Assistance program and more.
Do work with a purpose
We put a lot of energy into developing meaningful relationships with our clients and each other. It results in a level of trust that creates surprising opportunities for our business. And your career.
Bring your best ideas
We’re inspired by potential. We know there’s always a better way to do something. We foster an environment of openness. Great ideas can come from anywhere. It all starts with listening.
How to apply
If you can see yourself as part of a team that’s all about people doing meaningful work, and leading with the best ideas, we want to hear from you. Submit your application via the link.
While we appreciate the role recruitment agencies play in our recruitment strategy, unsolicited CV’s will not be considered.