A role at Pitcher Partners is more than a job. It’s a calling; an opportunity to grow; flexibility to enjoy your personal commitments; and recognition in a supportive community.
Pitcher Partners’ aspires to be the leading accounting, audit and advisory firm to middle market businesses. Our people are what makes us successful, so we provide an environment that enables you to perform at your best. Here, you’ll be encouraged to carve out a role that works for you, and be rewarded for your contribution to shared successes.
Your new role
As a valued and important member of our Talent team, the Early Careers Talent Partner will lead the recruitment and selection of all our Early Careers Programs in Melbourne. Early Careers includes all intern, vacationer and graduate programs across the Firm as well as supporting recruitment at Analyst level as required.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Lead the end-to-end delivery of Early Careers recruitment across the firm including targeted marketing, strategic sourcing and attraction, best practice screening and matching the best talent to the relevant program within the business
- Drive the ongoing review and evolution of the Early Careers marketing, recruitment and selection process, ensuring Pitcher Partners remains innovative in its approach and leads with best practice processes, tools and methodology
- Act as a brand ambassador for Pitcher Partners, while hosting and participating in Early Careers events and job fairs to network with potential candidates
- Provide support the Talent Manager and Graduate Program Manager through co-ordination, planning, implementation and review of a wide range of Early Careers and talent-sourcing activities
What you bring
Having worked in a professional services environment, you will be experienced in project managing Early Careers programs at scale, with a focus on ongoing innovation.
You are inquisitive and have developed a successful profile in either an agency or inhouse Early Careers recruitment role. You are seeking a to build your experience in Early Careers recruitment and selection.
Commercially astute, you easily navigate complex professional landscapes, diverse stakeholders and unique volume recruitment requirements effectively to deliver positive outcomes and solutions.
You are creative, understand best practice in the Early Careers landscape and insist on delivering an outstanding service to all candidates and stakeholders.
Self-driven, solutions focused and motivated you take ownership of your deliverables, prioritise conflicting deadlines and promote collaboration across all levels.
Why we’re the right fit for you
Pitcher Partners’ client base includes well-known international brands, family run businesses, government bodies and not-for-profit organisations, across a range of industries. You will work closely with clients to drive value, results and innovation, and benefit from
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Strong opportunities for career progression;
- Regular technical training and innovative professional development;
- 14 weeks paid parental leave accessible after 6 months;
- Close interaction with partners across the firm;
- Purchased leave program;
- Part of the Baker Tilly International network;
- A supportive social environment;and
- Opportunities to participate in community-focused projects.
Our people are inspired by diversity. If you embrace different ideas, welcome creativity, and are open to new ways of seeing business problems, you will discover a welcoming team who supports your career progression.
Click here to learn more about what its like to work at Pitcher Partners Melbourne.
Apply now and make your career personal, at Pitcher Partners.
Pitcher Partners are bound by the Victorian Government guidelines regarding vaccination.
While we appreciate the role recruitment agencies play in our recruitment strategy, unsolicited CV’s will not be considered at this time.