A role at Pitcher Partners is more than a job. It’s a calling; an opportunity to grow; flexibility to enjoy your personal commitments; and recognition in a supportive community.
Pitcher Partners aspires to be the leading accounting, audit and advisory firm to middle market businesses. Our people are what makes us successful, so we provide an environment that enables you to perform at your best. Here, you’ll be encouraged to carve out a role that works for you and be rewarded for your contribution to shared successes.
Your new role
As a digital learning designer, you’ll work alongside the business and liaise with external stakeholders to develop and deliver exceptional digital learning solutions, and produce supportive Learning Management System administration as required.
This is a specialist role within the Firm and brings a future focused way to engage our people in how we design and deliver learning. With a strong focus on executing the learning strategy, this is a critical role as we evolve with digital in our learning, embrace curation, and use technology to deliver world class learning experiences.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Design and deliver digital learning solutions built in collaboration with subject matter experts and key stakeholders, including online courses, instructional design materials and multimedia learning.
- Implementing frameworks of evaluation for digital content
- Developing and managing all digital learning related communications as well as optimising existing digital learning
- Providing advice and solutions on how digital can be used to both simplify and amplify learning experiences.
- Liaising with existing and potential platform providers
- Supporting both the broader Learning team with projects as required, and the national network with ad hoc digital design assignments.
What you bring
With relevant tertiary qualifications, as a trusted designer, you’ll have extensive experience in the development and delivery of digital learning, using innovative, interactive, and engaging blended learning programs and performance support.
With a growth mindset and a hands-on approach, you have animation, video and audio development experience, with a background in Human Centred Design, Change Management, and working within complex environments.
You enjoy working in a collaborative environment and have the ability to make the complex simple.
Why we’re the right fit for you
Pitcher Partners’ client base includes well-known international brands, family run businesses, government bodies and not-for-profit organisations, across a range of industries. You will work closely with clients to drive value, results and innovation, and benefit from:
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Strong opportunities for career progression;
- Regular technical training and innovative professional development;
- 14 weeks paid parental leave accessible after 6 months;
- Close interaction with partners across the firm;
- Purchased leave program;
- A supportive social environment;and
- Opportunities to participate in community-focused projects.
Our people are inspired by diversity. If you embrace different ideas, welcome creativity, and are open to new ways of seeing business problems, you will discover a welcoming team who supports your career progression.
Click here to learn more about what it’s like to work at Pitcher Partners Melbourne.
Apply now and make your career personal, at Pitcher Partners.
While we appreciate the role recruitment agencies play in our recruitment strategy, unsolicited CV’s will not be considered at this time.