A role at Pitcher Partners is more than a job. It’s a calling; an opportunity to grow; flexibility to enjoy your personal commitments; and recognition in a supportive community.
Pitcher Partners’ aspires to be the leading accounting, audit and advisory firm to middle market businesses. Our people are what makes us successful, so we provide an environment that enables you to perform at your best. Here, you’ll be encouraged to carve out a role that works for you, and be rewarded for your contribution to shared successes.
Your new role
The Private Business and Family Advisory team create value and improve the way our clients work by providing advice such as asset protection, business performance, business reporting, accounting and taxation management, wealth protection and generational change management.
As a Corporate Affairs Officer within our Private Business and Family Advisory team you will work collaboratively across the firm and with our clients, you will be responsible for providing accurate and timely preparation of company secretarial documentation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and lodgement of a wide variety of ASIC forms
- Preparation of annual statements
- Preparation of members’ and unitholders’ registers
- Incorporation of companies and establishment of trusts
- Preparation of statutory records and corporate registers
- Preparation of resolutions and board minutes using precedents
- Dealing with ASIC, SRO and other relevant authorities in relation to the provision of corporate secretarial services
- General office administration, including processing mail
- Scanning and filing of secretarial documents
- Advising clients and internal stakeholders on how they can meet their statutory obligations
We actively encourage and support post graduate studies. In addition, you will be mentored by senior experts within the group and participate in regular professional development training to further develop your knowledge and skills.
This role is offered on a flexible full time or part time basis.
What you bring
With experience working in a professional office environment, you enjoy working in a team, are pro-active and pride yourself on delivering superior support to clients. Having experience preparing corporate secretarial and ASIC requirements is beneficial but not essential.
With exceptional attention to detail and the flexibility to work on a variety of tasks autonomously. You are organised and can meet conflicting deadlines.
You communicate with ease and can build rapport with both clients and colleagues in a respectful manner.
Computer savvy, strong data entry skills and intermediate Microsoft Office skills are essential.
Why we’re the right fit for you
Pitcher Partners’ client base includes well-known international brands, family run businesses, government bodies and not-for-profit organisations, across a range of industries. You will work closely with clients to drive value, results and innovation, and benefit from:
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Strong opportunities for career progression;
- Regular technical training and innovative professional development;
- 14 weeks paid parental leave accessible after 6 months;
- Close interaction with partners across the firm;
- Purchased leave program;
- A supportive social environment; and
- Opportunities to participate in community-focused projects
Our people are inspired by diversity. If you embrace different ideas, welcome creativity, and are open to new ways of seeing business problems, you will discover a welcoming team who supports your career progression.
Click here to learn more about what its like to work at Pitcher Partners Melbourne.
In line with public health advice, interviews may be conducted virtually, and the successful candidate may commence working from home.
Apply now and make your career personal, at Pitcher Partners.
While we appreciate the role recruitment agencies play in our recruitment strategy, unsolicited CV’s will not be considered at this time.