Pitcher Partners is a Professional Chartered Accounting firm located in the heart of the CBD. We are currently seeking a Company Secretary to provide first class Corporate Secretarial & Governance support for the firm.
The Corporate Secretary will be responsible for assisting Partners & Managers to implement and maintain client corporate records on a timely basis in accordance with the Corporations Acts 2001 and ASIC requirements.
Your core duties will include:
Being responsible for the maintenance of client corporate records, client ASIC reporting requirements, and the secretarial work in support of these tasks;
- Being responsible for overseeing and improving both the quality and the consistency of the systems, process and methodologies
- Being the primary go to point for all corporate secretarial matters;
- Involvement in training and communication to other administrative team members in respect to the systems, process and methodologies.
- Register company details as provided
- Assistance with Trust Establishments-including but not limited to Discretionary Trusts, Unit Trusts and Hybrid Trusts
- Business Name Registrations
- As required de-register companies in accordance with advice received
- Lodge documents and forms relating to changes to company & director details -address, name, appointments and resignations of directors and secretaries
- Manage allotment or transfer of business shares
- Maintain company registers and minutes books
- Preparation and lodgement of ASIC returns and statutory minutes
- Undertake company searches
- Preparation of Annual Statements
- Amendments to Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Oversee the overall corporate database including integrity of the NOWINFINITY database, and assessment and tracking of Corporate Registers.
- Generate reports through NOWINFINITY as requested
What we are looking for:
- Thorough knowledge of corporate compliance and regulations
- Highly proficient in utilising NOWINFINITY for company secretarial duties
- Superior Attention to Detail
- Excellent communication, presentation and written skills
- High degree of organisational and time management skills
- Effective listening & collaborative skills
- Previous experience gained within a Chartered environment.
Your strong compliance attitude and willingness to take ownership of assigned tasks will be well rewarded. We will offer a career opportunity with autonomy, flexible working arrangements, and an inclusive and supportive environment.
If you are interested APPLY now or send your cover letter and CV to [email protected]