A role at Pitcher Partners is more than a job. It’s a calling; an opportunity to grow; flexibility to enjoy your personal commitments; and recognition in a supportive community.
Pitcher Partners’ aspires to be the leading accounting, audit and advisory firm to middle market businesses. Our people are what makes us successful, so we provide an environment that enables you to perform at your best. Here, you’ll be encouraged to carve out a role that works for you, and be rewarded for your contribution to shared successes.
Your new role
The role of the Application Services Consultant is to ensure critical systems comprising of application and database environments run smoothly to enable day to day business, while supporting the technology team with the implementation of the firm’s strategic goals.
Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the role will be key in a team of technical specialists that have a strong focus on providing a service to the business. The technology we run and the support we provide to our people are critical in enabling the business to provide great service to clients. We are a high performing but small IT team driving change to raise the level of service we provide and work with our business in its digital transformation journey.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Respond to incidents, problems and change requests in line with SLAs and ITIL4 processes
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders across the firm to successfully design, implement, administer, or customise applications and databases
- Build relationships and service delivery with vendors and key internal stakeholders
- Standardise and streamline business processes through automation and integrations
- Contribute to business projects utilising key knowledge and expertise
- Improve stability and maintain database environment ensuring uptime deliverables are met
- Ensure database environments are monitored and any issues are addressed in a timely manner
What you bring
You are competent at troubleshooting, prioritising and resolving application and data support requests.
Prior exposure to ERP’s, payroll/finance systems and document management systems will be highly regarded.
You will have experience in the development and management of databases in a client focused environment.
You will have demonstrated experience in SQL database administration.
Why we’re the right fit for you
Pitcher Partners’ client base includes well-known international brands, family run businesses, government bodies and not-for-profit organisations, across a range of industries. You will work closely with clients to drive value, results and innovation, and benefit from:
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Strong opportunities for career progression;
- Regular technical training and innovative professional development;
- 14 weeks paid parental leave accessible after 6 months;
- Close interaction with partners across the firm;
- Purchased leave program;
- A supportive social environment; and
- Opportunities to participate in community-focused projects
Our people are inspired by diversity. If you embrace different ideas, welcome creativity, and are open to new ways of seeing business problems, you will discover a welcoming team who supports your career progression.
Click here to learn more about what it’s like to work at Pitcher Partners Melbourne.
Apply now and make your career personal, at Pitcher Partners.
While we appreciate the role recruitment agencies play in our recruitment strategy, unsolicited CV’s will not be considered at this time.