View the Pitcher Pharmacy website
Our involvement also embraces a Pharmacist's path from manager to ownership. We are with our clients every step of the way. Our special approach provides expert guidance.
When you’re running a pharmacy we:
- Provide integrated strategic planning and budgeting which shows you how to compete and grow
- Produce meaningful financial reports identifying weaknesses and opportunities
- Benchmark your results against prior periods and the industry using our Key Performance Indicator (KPI’s) service
- Integrate tax and superannuation planning to minimise tax
When it’s time to expand we:
- Advise on the best options to capitalise on your present circumstances
- Help structure your expansion for profit not pain!
When you buy a pharmacy:
- It needs to be right for you and your financial goals
- You need to pay the right price
- You need to have a plan of how to develop the business
When you need to cope with a changing environment we:
- Deliver up to date industry specific GST and Tax advice
- Interpret industry and Government agreements
- Assist with the development and implementation of P.O.S. and other accounting systems
When it’s time to think about relaxing we:
- Assist with effective and workable succession planning, including partnership structures that work
- Help make your money work for you so that you don’t have to
Our passionate team of professionals assist by focusing highly on delivering our owner’s vision while meeting customer’s needs in a competitive environment. Our Pitcher Pharmacy specific systems help you build profits by increasing your understanding of category by benchmarking against industry KPI’s. And if you are serious about optimising the financial performance of your business, then take advantage of our regular periodic management reporting services, supplemented with more detailed financial analysis!
By partnering with us, our clients are able to keep abreast of industry developments so that they can more readily prepare for ongoing changes.
They utilise our industry experience and rely on our depth of retail knowledge to assist with strategy information and everyday decision making. Take for example the ongoing PBS reforms which are reducing the price Government pays for medicines (commonly known as WADP or ‘weighted average disclosed price’ mechanism). Tools have been developed to allow our clients predict the loss of profit the price reductions and profit gain from increasing substitution or improving to generic trading terms.
That’s why our clients choose us. They work closely with partners to fully understand the implications of the wider healthcare agenda and benefit from our expertise to respond appropriately.